The Xerox Wide Format Print System 510dp continuously vacuums loose toner particles to reduce contamination and improve uptime and reliability. It also provides the highest toner yield in its class.
* Fastest comparable printer on the market
* Upgradeable any time, without replacing equipment
* Meets diverse business goals, from a small workgroup to a high-volume print room
* Businesses maximize investment dollars; users profit from identical image quality and software capabilities
* Fast 4 ips printing yields 5, 7, or 10 D-size (ISO A1) prints per minute, depending on option
* Productivity features reduce document bottlenecks
* Up to 3 rolls of media capacity with auto roll switching
* Prints finished sets from A-E (ISO A4-A1) with no trimming required
* MicroDensity technology (patented developer system, two-roll fuser, and MicroFine toner)
* BTR Technology for edge-to-edge printing without line/pixel deletions
* Closed-loop vacuum system to eliminate printer contamination and lengthen overall product life
* Exceptional print quality of 400 dpi and 256 levels of gray
* Unique AccXES™ Controller allows seamless links to optional Xerox scanning and finishing equipment
* Simple, flexible integration into network environments with on-board TCP/IP
* Options including memory upgrade path to 512 MB, External Print Server
* Businesses with growing/changing print requirements
1, 2, or 3 Rolls, up to 650' rolls for specified bond media with a diameter less than 6.625". (168 mm) (500' maximum in a sealed drawer)
Bond, Vellum, Film, Tracing Paper (optional moisture drawer configuration available for low humidity regions with lightweight tracing paper requirements)
Min.: 8.5" x 11" (21.6 x 27.9 cm)
Max.: 36" x 82' (91.4 cm x 25 m) (print)
36" x 100' (91.4 cm x 30.5 m) (copy)
5,7 or 10 D/A1 per minute; upgradeable
(W 150.5 cm, H 107.3 cm, D 57.2 cm)
Optional - Flat Stacker (up to 100 prints)
Optional - Online Folder: 88 Series Folder outputs up to 100 folded E-size documents
Optional - High Capacity Stacker 1000 - required for film stacking(1000 stacks up to 1,000 mixed size prints)
UL 1950, CNL C22.2 No. 950-M93, Low Voltage Directive 72/23/EEC, CE Marking Directive 93/68/EEC, FCC Part 15 Subpart B (Class A), ICES-003, Issue 3: 1997 (Class A), EMC Directive 89/366/EEC
128 MB standard; expandable up to 512 MB
HP-GL; HP-GL/2; HP-RTL; C4; FileNET; CalComp 906/907/951/PCI; TIFF 6.0; NIRS; VCGL; CALS 1 & 2; compression types (for applicable raster formats): CCITT G4, G3-1D, G3-2D, Packbits, RLE, Seed Row, Adaptive Optional Adobe PostScript 3 with PDF; CGM (Level 1 with ATA ext.); VCGL; Versatec Data Standards (VRF, ordered vector, blocked raster, compacted raster)
Standard-IEEE 1284 Bi-directional Centronics; SCSI-2; 10/100 Ethernet (TCP/IP) supports 10/100 BaseT
Optional-External Print Server
Optional-Novell; Ethertalk; NetBEUI with External Print Server
AutoCAD HDI Drivers for 2000/2000i/2002
Print Drivers for Win NT/2000/XP
Web Print Manager Tool for Win NT/2000/XP/Solaris
AccXES Client Tool for Win NT/2000/XP and Solaris with the Document
Retrieval Tool and Document Submission Tool
Optional-Adobe PostScript 3 Drivers for Windows NT/2000/XP
Don't forget to see Repos4resale in the
See Repos4Resale's full list of items for sale
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
have something that you would like to sell please call Scott at opt 1.
More equipment arriving daily! For these upcoming equipment
details please feel free to give us a call at option 1.
Sometime it is as important when to make a decision as the decision itself. If you are thinking about adding to or changing your production capabilities, here is some information that may help answer that first question.
We are told that the new tax law offers some strong incentives to
write off 100% of used equipment under $100,000 in the first year.
A 100% WRITE-OFF IN THE FIRST YEAR!
For equipment over $100,000 you can write off 50% the first year
and the remaining 50% under standard depreciation guidelines. Please check with your CPA or Tax Lawyer for details.
Sales tax savings + tax write off savings + repossessed and used equipment price savings = Good timing to make that purchase from Repos4resale.
"Quick Lease" Services now Available:
2 to 3 Day Leasing Approval Contact: Ed at and make sure to mention "Scott in Iowa" sent you his way.
Please contact original manufacturer directly. Find the manufacturer's phone number or website via: www.anywho.com