The WolfPac 3100 Roller features centerpoint articulation, double drum drive, internal vibration and a short wheelbase to make quick work of finish layers of driveways, parking lots, bicycle paths and a wide variety of other surfaces. Available in 18 hp Honda Twin gas powered and 20 hp Kubota, diesel powered.
The WolfPac 3100 roller's combination of rear drum ballasting and internal front drum vibration allows the operator to match the machine to the application. Centerpoint articulation, a short wheelbase, and high curb and minimum wall clearance on both sides make this roller incredibly effective in confined areas.
* A 18 hp Honda Twin engine and dual drum drive delivers maximum power and optimal torque on flat as well as grades up to 30 percent.
* Heavy-duty machined 35" wide drums with tapered edges provide smooth asphalt finishes.
* 4-in-1 control includes forward, reverse and neutral drives along with a vibration button.
* Contemporary styling with contoured hood delivers optimum air flow to the engine.
* Rugged, yet lightweight hood swings away to provide access to the engine compartment.
* Adjustable sear, tilted steering wheel and conveniently located controls facilitate effortless productivity.
* Roomy operator compartment provides maximum space and comfort with an unobstructed line of sight to drums, sides, front and back.
82" x 45" x 96" (208 x 114,3 x 243,8)
101.7" x 50" x 107" (258 x 127 x 272)
33.5 hp water-cooled Kubota (24,98)
Regular price: $19,900.00Sale price: $14,595.00
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at office or email us at rowecoinc@ Verizon.net