Performance, precision and power in a super-rugged, quality-engineered static ride-on roller. The Stone WolfPac 2500 1-1/4 ton static roller delivers years of reliable service. Ideal for applications including driveways, parking lots, bicycle paths, landscaping, pot hole repair and small asphalt patching and paving jobs.
* Exclusive hydrostatic transmission system is hydraulically controlled and hydraulically driven.
* Standard power steering with a tilted steering wheel increases maneuverability and ease of operation.
* Neutral ignition interlock assures that the unit cannot be started in gear.
* Totally enclosed engine that is down and away from the operator reduces noise, increases security.
* Oversized noncorrosive 30 gallon water tank resists corrosion.
* Standard: electric key start, 3/8" thick split machined drums, front and rear cocoa mats, adjustable seat, and a large tool box.
82" x 45" x 96" (208 x 114,3 x 243,8)
101.7" x 50" x 107" (258 x 127 x 272)
33.5 hp water-cooled Kubota (24,98)
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at office or email us at rowecoinc@ Verizon.net