INDUSTRIAL HOT AIR DRYING SYSTEM
This system includes and features the following:
For Process Air, WSA1500 Hot Air Dryer provides a self-contained automatic unit completely assembled with factory-wired control cabinet and all controls necessary for operation heat to 250 degrees F. process air, utilizing a WSD 1500 process blower.
* For Return Air, WSA 1500 Hot Air Dryer provides a self-contained automatic unit completely assembled with factory-wired control cabinet and all controls necessary for operation of return air, utilizing a WSD 1500 process blower (no heater).
* Model WSH 10,000 insulated EZ-Kleen Plenum Hopper with mild steel continuous weld construction, painted exterior, interior free of coating, 60 degree cone with drop tube style air diffuser, 8" opening for rotary valve on lid, opening for bin vent filter, 8" discharge, 76 1/4" diameter x 167" overall height.
* Model FHC08 Orifice Gate Valve - 8" valve, with stainless steel lined tube orifice, manual with hand crank.
* Paddle-Style Level Switch for high level indication. (max. 250 degrees F.)
* Paddle-Style Level Switch for low level indication. (max. 250 degrees F.)
* Floor support stand for drying hopper with 36" clearance.
* Model 21BV4P Dust Collector with SB-ME Pleat-Plus bags, 8" outlet on top.
MACHINE SAFETY: It is the users responsibility to provide proper safety devices and equipment to safeguard the operator from harm for any particular use, operation or set up, and to adequately safeguard the machine, or machines to conform to all Federal, State and Local Government Safety Standards and all Industry Safety Standards.
INDEMNIFICATION: User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Seller of and from any and all claims or liabilities from accidents involving said equipment caused by failure of user, his employees, or agents to follow instructions, warnings, or recommendations available from the original manufacturer, or by failure of user to comply with Federal, State and Local laws applicable to such equipment including the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970.
CONDITIONS: There are no warranties which extend beyond the description of said equipment. All sales are final.