Check out my other items!Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
New 2 Door Beer And Pizza Merchandiser
Refrigerator/Freezer Merchandiser, Dual Temp., 49 cu. ft., (8) shelves, vinyl ext'r, white anodized alum. int'r w/300 series floor, (2) triple pane thermal glass hinged doors, 1/3 HP refrig. 3/4 HP freezer, 115/208-230v/60/1
• Durable and permanent non-peel or chip white vinyl exterior.
• White, vinyl coated aluminum interior cabinet liner with 300 series stainless steel floor. Construction of liner in accordance with NSF standards.
• Cabinet mounted on a welded, galvanized frame rail, painted for additional corrosion protection.
• Safety shielded fluorescent interior lighting. Integrated door light standard.
• Triple pane thermal insulated glass. Doors extend full width of cabinet shell. Door gaskets of one piece construction.
• Adjustable, self closing, torsion type closure system. The face of each door fitted with a 12" long handle.
• Entire cabinet structure insulated using foamed-in-place CFC free polyurethane foam.
• 4 adjustable vinyl coated wire shelves per door. Shelves capable of supporting up to 250 lbs.
• Full height shelf support pilasters, with double oblong holes on 1/2" centers. Pilasters made of the same material as cabinet interior. Four (4) chrome plated, stainless steel shelf clips to be included for each shelf.
• Two self-contained refrigeration systems CFC free environmentally friendly and factory balanced. 134A refrigerator refrigerant - R404A freezer refrigerant.
• Bottom mounted condensing units - easy access for maintenance.
• Factory pre-engineered capillary tube system with oversized condenser and evaporator to reduce product pull down time and to consistently maintain 33° to 38°F (refrigerator) and -10°F (freezer) interior cabinet temperature. (non-adjustable capillary tube system superior to problematic expansion valve)
• Evaporator - epoxy coated at the time of manufacture to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
• Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 115/208/230-/1 phase 3 pole, 4 wire - 20 amp dedicated outlet. A cord and plug set to be included.
• A sole use circuit is required. 115/208-230/1
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Finance Equipment For Your Business - Click
Financing available for purchases of $2,000.00 or more.