Ice Merchandiser, Two-Section, 49 cu. ft., (132) 8 lb. bag cap., vinyl exterior, white anodized interior w/300 series s/s floor, floor rack, (2) triple pane thermal glass hinged doors, interior fluorescent lighting, 1/2 HP, 115/60/1
• Durable and permanent non-peel or chip white vinyl exterior.
• White, vinyl coated aluminum interior cabinet liner with 300 series stainless
steel floor. Construction of liner in accordance with NSF standards. 12” basin to protect from melt-down of product.
• Cabinet mounted on a welded, galvanized frame rail, painted for additional corrosion protection.
• Safety shielded fluorescent interior lighting. Integrated door light standard.
• Rear wall airflow guard and floor rack prevent frozen product from blocking optimal airflow.
• Triple pane thermal insulated glass. Doors extend for full view of product. Door gaskets of one piece construction.
• Adjustable, self closing, torsion type closure system. The face of each door fitted with a 12" long handle.
• Refrigeration system factory balanced using CFC free 134A refrigerant.
• Bottom mounted condensing unit - easy access for maintenance.
• Factory pre-engineered capillary tube system with oversized condenser and evaporator to reduce product pull down time and to consistently maintain 20°F to 25°F interior cabinet temperature. (non-adjustable capillary tube system superior to problematic expansion valve)
• Evaporator - epoxy coated at the time of manufacture to eliminate the
• Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase - 15 amp dedicated outlet. A cord and plug set to be included.
• A sole use circuit is required. 115/60/1
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Finance Equipment For Your Business - Click
Financing available for purchases of $2,000.00 or more.