TRUE FOOD SERVICE: Click to view all items from this manufacturer
NEW TRUE SELF-CONTAINED UPRIGHT REACH-IN FULL SOLID THREE DOOR 72 CU.FT. COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATOR
True Reach-In's Are Ranked #1 In the Industry.
300 series stainless steel front,
anodized quality aluminum finished sides, back & top.
NSF approved white aluminum side walls & back.
(Heated Cabinet models have 300 Series interior)
300 series stainless steel floor.
(3) Heavy duty, PVC coated wire shelves per section.
True has been voted "Best In Class" by Foodservice Equipment & Supplies Magazine's Industry survey for the past 5 consecutive years!
Refrigerator, Reach-in, Three-section, 72 cu. ft., (9) shelves, ext'r: 300 series s/s front, alum. ends, int'r: white alum. w/300 series s/s floor, (3) s/s hinged doors w/locks, dial thermo., 4" castors, 1/2 HP, 115/60/1
* Oversized and balanced, (134A), refrigeration system, factory sealed and pre-lubricated for long life - holds 33°F to 38°F.
* 300 series stainless steel front (the finest stainless available).
* Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum and 300 series stainless floor.
* Anodized quality aluminum ends, back and top.
* Positive seal self-closing doors with factory tested (over 1,000,000 times) lifetime guaranteed door hinges and-torsion type closure system.
Bottom Mounted Units Feature...
* Compressor performs in the coolest, most grease-free area of kitchen for ease of compressor load.
* Compressor can be serviced easily, and accessed by a single repairman. Condenser coil can be easilly accessed on the bottom for cleaning.
* Adjustable, heavy duty, PVC coated wire shelves.
* Foamed-in-place polyurethane high density cell insulation (CFC Free).
* 4" diameter swivel castors standard. (leg levelers standard for T-12; 2-1/2" diameter swivel castors standard equipment for T-19).
* Door locks standard. (not available on T-12)
* Exterior mounted temperature monitor. (not available on T-12)
* Legs available for all models. (not available on T-12)
* Incandescent interior lighting.
* Lifetime guaranteed recessed door handles standard.
79-1/8" (+ 1/8" for upper door hinge)
(condensor, start components, & fan motor) (USA only)
spec sheet availableSpec sheet available
Labels/Logos of Approval are as follows from left to right: (1)Made in USA, (2)5 Year Exclusive Warranty, (3)Energy Savings,(4)CSA (5)UL listed, (6)NSF approved, (7)CE:
CLICK this to open Atlanta Fixture's TERMINOLOGY page for a full explanation of these and other approvals/certifications. It will open in a new and seperate window.
CSA - Canadian Standards Association - Standards setting and certification agency for Canada. - CSA International - tests products for compliance to national and international standards, and issue certification marks for qualified products.
UL - Underwriters Laboratories Inc. - A testing agency for the United States. When you see the Mark, it means that the product or system on which it appears compares with UL's internationally recognized Standards for Safety.
CE - Conformité Européenne, French for European conformity
Call us toll free at with any questions!
FoodService Equipment & Supplies Specialist Magazine rated Atlanta Fixture & Sales Company, Inc. - Dealer of the Year - 1997
Foodservice Equipment & Supplies Magazine in 1997
ATLANTA FIXTURE & SALES COMPANY INC.
Providing Foodservice Equipment & Supplies for over 75 years to restaurants (ie. chains, full-service, pizzarias, delis, bakeries, chinese, mexican, coffee shops, smoothie shops, etc.), bars / night clubs, hotels, schools, country clubs, churches & other religious institutions, retirement homes, day care, hospitals, parks, grocery stores, special event facilities (ie. for weddings), law firms, prisons, governmental and military institutions, condominiums, apartment complexes, construction sites, rental stores, and more!
Be sure to add us to your favorites list!
& Distribution Center in Atlanta, GA
175,000 sq.ft. of warehouse & showroom space!
Atlanta Fixture & Sales Company, Inc. logo est.1927 ; Restaurant Equipment , Manufacturers Dealers Distributers Suppliers of Commercial Equipment , Restaurant Supplies , Food Service and Hospitality Industry
Atlanta Fixture & Sales Company, Inc.
showroom: kitchen cooking supplies, ladles, food prep
(all links in this section below connect to either our "FAQ" page or different sections on our "Policies" page.)
Certified Checks (cashier's check, money order)
For Certified Checks, you will receive notification on where to mail this when you select this option at checkout.
As policies are updated, current listings may not reflect recent changes.To view the most up to date version of our policies, click below.Click here for printer friendly version of our policies
ALL REFRIGERATION: refrigerators, freezers, merchandisers, coolers, chillers, frosters
ALL ICE EQUIPMENT: ice machines / ice makers, ice bins, shaved ice, cubed ice, flaked ice, chiplet ice, ice dispensers, ice merchandisers
ALL WASHING EQUIPMENT: dishwashers / warewashers, glasswashers, sinks, drains
ALL COOKING EQUIPMENT: ranges, ovens, fryers, stove tops, griddles, grills, charbroilers, salamanders, cheesemelters, kettles, steamers, broilers, toasters, warmers, microwaves
ALL FOOD PREP EQUIPMENT: food prep tables/ sandwich prep tables / pizza prep tables, mixers, slicers, food processors, food blenders, cutters, choppers, grinders
ALL CONCESSION EQUIPMENT: popcorn makers/machines, cotton candy machines, hot dog machines, bun warmers, pizza display, nacho machines, sno kone machines
ALL STORAGE & TRANSPORTATION: shelving, carts (bus, luggage), racks (dunnage, can, lug), carriers, trucks, dollies, ingredient bins
ALL FURNITURE: chairs, stools, highchairs, booster seats, tables, umbrellas, booths, benches
ALL SUPPLIES: kitchen supplies, bar supplies, china, glassware, flatware, parts, accessories
Copyright 2005 Atlanta Fixture & Sales Company, Inc., All Rights Reserved