Check out my other items!Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
New 3 Door Commercial Refrigerator
• 300 series stainless steel front grill, shroud and doors. Anodized quality aluminum exterior ends and back.
• NSF approved, white vinyl coated aluminum and 300 series stainless floor with coved corners.
• Barrel lock standard for each door. Locks keyed alike. Dial exterior mounted temperature monitor.
• Cabinet mounted on a welded, galvanized frame rail, painted for additional corrosion protection. Frame rail fitted with 4" diameter castors, front castors include brakes.
• 300 series stainless steel exterior with white aluminum interior to match cabinet liner. Doors extend full width of cabinet shell. Door gaskets of one piece construction.
• Lifetime guaranteed adjustable torsion spring mechanism with aluminum block supports. The face of each door fitted with a 12" long recessed handle with sheetmetal interlock. Handles are foamed-in-place to insure permanent attachment.
• Entire cabinet structure and doors insulated using foamed-in-place CFC free polyurethane foam.
• Adjustable vinyl coated wire shelves (3 per section). Shelves capable of supporting up to 250 lbs.
• Full height shelf support pilasters, with double oblong holes on 1/2" centers. Pilasters made of the same material as cabinet interior. Four (4) chrome plated, stainless steel shelf clips to be included for each shelf.
• Incandescent interior lighting. Light(s) activated by rocker switch mounted above door(s).
• Refrigeration system factory balanced using CFC free 134A refrigerant.
• Bottom mounted condensing unit - easy access for maintenance.
• Factory pre-engineered capillary tube system with oversized condenser and evaporator to reduce product pull down time and to consistently maintain 32°F to 38°F interior cabinet temperature. (non-adjustable capillary tube system superior to problematic expansion valve)
• Evaporator - epoxy coated at the time of manufacture to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
• Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase - 15 amp dedicated outlet. A cord and plug set to be included.
• A sole use circuit is required.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Finance Equipment For Your Business - Click
Financing available for purchases of $2,000.00 or more.