The NEWEST HOMEFILL II w/ HomeFill II Ready Rack (IOH260 HomeFill II Ready Rack) [May 2006 version] Not old inventory as others are selling
We are selling units with these updates:
We've improved our coupler. The new style coupler has green dots on the inner sleeves. These dots provide the patient a clearer indicator that the coupler is ready to receive the cylinder thereby preventing damage to either the coupler or the cylinder. If the dots are showing, the coupler is ready to receive a cylinder. The change in couplers went into effect in 2006 so each HomeFill II system produced after that date will have the new coupler. All HomeFill II cylinders will fit on either style of coupler.
The barbed fitting cover has been added to all Homefill Convenience Pack cylinders to protect the oxygen tubing attachment site from being accidently broken. All cylinders were manufactured after April 2006 will have this cover on them.
(IOH260 HomeFill II Ready Rack) [May 2006 version]
Some Proceeds Help my kids college funds too!!!
We donate proceeds from every purchase to one or more of the following charities.
(1) Meeting Street School - Special needs school in East Prov.,R.I.
(3) DAV - Disabled American Vets
(4) EPVA - Eastern Paralized Vets Assoc.
(6) Int'l Childrens Wish Foundation
(7) Childrens Hospital of Boston
(9) PVA-Paralyzed Veterans of America
(10) CAF-Challenged Athletes Foundation