This listing¬ is for Qty (1) FACTORY DEMO¬ 3400 system with 13 MONTH FACTORY WARRANTY for a Synaptic 3400 electrotherapy pain management system.¬ SYNAPTIC IS NOT A TRADITIONAL ELECTROTHERAPY DEVICE¬ REPACKAGED WITH A LCD DISPLAY TO DIFFERENTIATE ITSELF FROM IT'S COMPETITORS.¬
READ BELOW FOR A COMPARISON TO OTHER ELECTROTHERAPY DEVICES¬ AND A LINK TO THE MANUFACTURER"S WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO.
All models of the Synaptic systems¬ are¬ FDA¬ MARKET APPROVED¬ AS A¬ NON-INVASIVE, NON-PHARMACEUTICAL SYSTEMS FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF PAIN WITHIN CHRONIC & ACUTE SUFFERERS.¬ You can read more on the system below or link to their website on this listing.¬ ¬ ¬
The manufacturer¬ website can be researched¬ at¬ WWW.SYNAPTICUSA.COM
* 13 month¬ Factory Warranty¬
Don't¬ compare Synaptic(SEA)¬ to any other electrotherapy device. See below¬
Synaptic: 1991,¬ 2000, 2002¬ patented technology
* Max Frequency: 40,000 Hertz - this broad frequency range creates the ability to modulate neurochemicals in the body. This has proven to¬ reduce pain and provide tissue anesthesia for hours to days.
Microcurrent:¬ 1970's technology
Interferential: 1947 technology no patents
WE PROVIDE A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF THE SYSTEM DOES NOT¬ BLOCK YOUR PATIENT'S OR YOUR PAIN!!
Contact Purpose Medical, Inc TOLL FREE at ¬ ¬
* The list is long-contact us for more references.
The Synaptic Model 3400 is a 2-channel Body Pain Management System that is clinically indicated for the symptomatic relief and management of chronic intractable pain and as an adjunctive treatment in the management of post-surgical and post-traumatic acute pain. The¬ Synaptic systems are a¬ portable, patient controlled, non-invasive pain management device that operates on¬ patented Synaptic Technology.¬
The¬ technology utilizes¬ sophisticated electronic technology which integrates¬ human feedback mechanisms with advanced circuitry and software. A two-way communication apparatus between the instrument and user called the Manual Treatment Pattern Generator (MTPG) helps prevent sensory accommodation. As the frequency is reduced, the amplitude remains constant but the pulse duration increases, as does the energy under the curve. This increased energy output results in a pleasant, efficacious, "treatment pattern" that is unique for each user.
* Redesigned Manual-TPG to incorporate additional FDA mandated patient safety features, such as the "patient-shutdown" (a single red button) feature on the Remote Hand Control; this along with the existing safety features of "open-wire detection" and "bump detection."
* Additional circuitry to accommodate future hardware upgrades, such as field upgrade to the Automatic-TPG ("treatment pattern generator")
* Frequency segment display; previous models had no frequency display. As physicians become more aware of treatment frequency and frequency band width, there have been numerous requests to display output frequency during patient treatment. Model 3400 has a basic frequency display on each channel that indicates the "frequency segment" (frequency band) that is being administered to the patient. Ten different frequency segments can be displayed on both channels. Users who demand display of exact applied frequency can field-upgrade to the Model 301-ATPG, or purchase instead the Model-3800. These models display live digital frequency to plus/minus 1-Hertz.
Contact Purpose Medical TOLL FREE at ¬ ¬
Email can be sent to