Southbend Electric Counter Top Food Steamer
Steamer, Convection Countertop, one compartment, three 12 x 20 x 2-1/2" pans/compartment capacity, electric operation, manual mechanical timer controls, 8.1kw
The Simple Steam EZ-3 by Southbend represents a major departure from existing steamers in its class because it requires no drain or water connections. Steam is only generated as required by the product being cooked, which greatly reduces water usage and allows occasional manual filling. Reduced water usage (which means reduced mineral deposits) along with the absence of a boiler translates into no routine deliming. Capable of cooking a variety of foods at the same time with no transfer of flavors.
• Simple Installation: Only an electrical connection is required, the unit has no water or drain connection. In most installations, only 30A service is required.
• Simple Operation: Just turn the lever to the “ON” position and add water. The unit generates steam only when required by the product being cooked: if no food is in the cavity, the unit idles with no action required on the part of the operator. A timer is provided for the operator’s convenience, but has no impact on the operation of the unit. At the end of the day, turn the lever back to the off position and the unit drains itself.
• Simple Maintenance: The EZ-3 has no boiler and no immersed elements, eliminating the need for routine deliming. Its coved interior makes it a snap to wipe down.
• Field Reversible Door: The door can be easily reversed if required by the user.
• No Side Clearance Required: The EZ-3 units may abut with one another or another piece of equipment without adverse effects.
• ON/ OFF Lever: In the “OFF” position, the power is off and the drain valve is open. In the “ON” position, the power is on and the drain valve is closed
• 60-Minute Timer: Time can be set between 1 and 60 minutes. When time expires, buzzer sounds. Buzzer can be disabled by turning knob to manual position. Timer has no effect on the operation of the steamer.
• Automatic Operation: Steam is only generated when required by food being
cooked. With no food in the cavity, the unit idles at operating temperature
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Finance Equipment For Your Business - Click
Financing available for purchases of $2,000.00 or more.