Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
Southbend 5' Range, 5FTRange-Top View
6 burners, 24" right manual griddle
* Six (6) 33,000 BTU open round cast-iron burners with built-in port protectors (clog-free)
* Griddle with manual controls is 24.25" wide, 29.75" deep, with 1/2" polished steel plate (#460DD2GR right or #460DD2GL left)
* Commercial gas range 60.75 wide with a 37 cooking height (including 6 high black adjustable legs)
* Removable individual cast iron, flush-top grates - 15" grate top rear sections will hold a 14" stock pot!!
* Full width crumb tray and grease drawer - removable one-piece drip tray under burners
* Stainless Steel front, sides, and removable shelf
* Rigid single deck back shelf
* 4" Bright Anneal Plate Shelf with colored valve panel
* Door is constructed with heavy duty hinges and unbreakable quadrants
* Fully Front Serviceable with Porcelain enamel, Lift-out Oven Bottom and coved interior
* Two (2) 45,000 BTU standard ovens with coved corners
* Large 26"w x 26 1/2"d x 14"h oven cavities (standard ovens)
* Heat resistant, cool-to-the-touch door handles
* Factory Installed Regulator
Features - Standard Oven (D suffix)
* Large 26 wide x 26 1/2 deep oven -full sheet pans fit both ways
* 2-position rack guides with one removable rack provided per oven
* Equipped with a flame failure safety device
* Thermostat range adjustable from 250°-500°F (121°-260°C) with low setting
* One-year parts & labor warranty
* Lifetime warranty on burners against clogging
* Optional extended warranty available
Options & Accessories (additional cost)
* Heavy-duty casters and restraining device
* 3/4" Quick Disconnect with flexible hose
* Salamander infrared or radiant broilers
* Convection Oven(s) on one or both sides
* Thermostatic Griddle Controls (T suffix)
The #1 problem with burners today is clogging. A clogged burner causes uneven heating which leads to longer cook times and uncooked product. With Southbend's patented burner design, clogging is eliminated.
400 Series Heavy-Duty Restaurant Ranges
The 400 series restaurant range offers a heavy-duty, versatile solution for commercial foodservice applications. 400 series ranges meet the needs of any operation with 24", 36", 48", and 60" widths and a number of top configurations, including combinations of open burners, thermostatic and manual griddles, hot tops, and broilers. The 400 Series range combines Southbend quality and heavy-duty performance.
400 Series Range: 60" & 48" Models
48" and 60" ranges feature a selection of top configurations and two ovens below. The 48" range features two space-saver ovens that allow a full size sheet pan to fit in the cavity! 60" ranges are available with standard deck oven bases, a convection oven base, or one standard oven and one convection oven. The standard oven has a large 26" x 26-1/2" x 14" oven cavity - sheet pans fit side-to-side or front-to-back. Ranges with standard ovens include 1 oven rack.
INTENDED FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
Atlanta Fixture & Sales Company, Inc.
#460DD2GR RANGE 6 BURNERS, 24" RIGHT MANUAL GRILL, 2 STD OVENS
FoodService Equipment & Supplies Specialist Magazine rated Atlanta Fixture & Sales Company, Inc. - Dealer of the Year - 1997
Foodservice Equipment & Supplies Magazine in 1997
ATLANTA FIXTURE & SALES COMPANY INC.
Providing Foodservice Equipment & Supplies for over 75 years to restaurants (ie. chains, full-service, pizzarias, delis, bakeries, chinese, mexican, coffee shops, smoothie shops, etc.), bars / night clubs, hotels, schools, country clubs, churches & other religious institutions, retirement homes, day care, hospitals, parks, grocery stores, special event facilities (ie. for weddings), law firms, prisons, governmental and military institutions, condominiums, apartment complexes, construction sites, rental stores, and more!
Be sure to add us to your favorites list!
& Distribution Center in Atlanta, GA
175,000 sq.ft. of warehouse & showroom space!
Atlanta Fixture & Sales Company, Inc. logo est.1927 ; Restaurant Equipment , Manufacturers Dealers Distributers Suppliers of Commercial Equipment , Restaurant Supplies , Food Service and Hospitality Industry
Atlanta Fixture & Sales Company, Inc.
showroom: kitchen cooking supplies, ladles, food prep
(all links in this section above connect to either our "FAQ" page or different sections on our "Policies" page.
Certified Checks (cashier's check, money order)
For Certified Checks, you will receive notification on where to mail this when you select this option at checkout.
As policies are updated, current listings may not reflect recent changes.To view the most up to date version of our policies, click below.Click here for printer friendly version of our policies
ALL REFRIGERATION: refrigerators, freezers, merchandisers, coolers, chillers, frosters
ALL ICE EQUIPMENT: ice machines / ice makers, ice bins, shaved ice, cubed ice, flaked ice, chiplet ice, ice dispensers, ice merchandisers
ALL WASHING EQUIPMENT: dishwashers / warewashers, glasswashers, sinks, drains
ALL COOKING EQUIPMENT: ranges, ovens, fryers, stove tops, griddles, grills, charbroilers, salamanders, cheesemelters, kettles, steamers, broilers, toasters, warmers, microwaves
ALL FOOD PREP EQUIPMENT: food prep tables/ sandwich prep tables / pizza prep tables, mixers, slicers, food processors, food blenders, cutters, choppers, grinders
ALL CONCESSION EQUIPMENT: popcorn makers/machines, cotton candy machines, hot dog machines, bun warmers, pizza display, nacho machines, sno kone machines
ALL STORAGE & TRANSPORTATION: shelving, carts (bus, luggage), racks (dunnage, can, lug), carriers, trucks, dollies, ingredient bins
ALL FURNITURE: chairs, stools, highchairs, booster seats, tables, umbrellas, booths, benches
ALL SUPPLIES: kitchen supplies, bar supplies, china, glassware, flatware, parts, accessories
Copyright 2005 Atlanta Fixture & Sales Company, Inc., All Rights Reserved