Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
Southbend 5' Range, 5FTRange-Top View
* Ten (10) 33,000 BTU open round cast-iron burners with built-in port protectors (clog-free)
* Commercial gas range 60.75 wide with a 37 cooking height (including 6 high adjustable legs)
* Removable individual cast iron, flush-top grates - 15" grate top rear sections will hold a 14" stock pot!!
* Full width crumb tray and grease drawer - removable one-piece drip tray under burners
* Stainless Steel front, sides, and removable shelf
* Rigid single deck back shelf
* 4" Bright Anneal Plate Shelf with colored valve panel
* Door is constructed with heavy duty hinges and unbreakable quadrants
* Fully Front Serviceable with Porcelain enamel, Lift-out Oven Bottom and coved interior
* Two (2) 45,000 BTU standard ovens with coved corners
* Large 26"w x 26 1/2"d x 14"h oven cavities (standard ovens)
* Heat resistant, cool-to-the-touch door handles
* Factory Installed Regulator
Features - Standard Oven (D suffix)
* Large 26 wide x 26 1/2 deep oven -full sheet pans fit both ways
* 2-position rack guides with one removable rack provided per oven
* Equipped with a flame failure safety device
* Thermostat range adjustable from 250°-500°F (121°-260°C) with low setting
* One-year parts & labor warranty
* Lifetime warranty on burners against clogging
* Optional extended warranty available
Options & Accessories (additional cost)
* Southbend Extra Oven Rack(s)
* Heavy-duty casters and restraining device
* Set of 4 Southbend Casters
* 3/4" Quick Disconnect with flexible hose
* Gas Connector Kit 3/4" x 3-ft.
* Gas Connector Kit 3/4" x 4-ft.
* Gas Connector Kit 3/4" x 5-ft.
* Gas Connector SwivelMAX 3/4" x 4-ft.
* Salamander infrared or radiant broilers
* Convection Oven(s) on one or both sides
The #1 problem with burners today is clogging. A clogged burner causes uneven heating which leads to longer cook times and uncooked product. With Southbend's patented burner design, clogging is eliminated.
400 Series Heavy-Duty Restaurant Ranges
The 400 series restaurant range offers a heavy-duty, versatile solution for commercial foodservice applications. 400 series ranges meet the needs of any operation with 24", 36", 48", and 60" widths and a number of top configurations, including combinations of open burners, thermostatic and manual griddles, hot tops, and broilers. The 400 Series range combines Southbend quality and heavy-duty performance.
400 Series Range: 60" & 48" Models
48" and 60" ranges feature a selection of top configurations and two ovens below. The 48" range features two space-saver ovens that allow a full size sheet pan to fit in the cavity! 60" ranges are available with standard deck oven bases, a convection oven base, or one standard oven and one convection oven. The standard oven has a large 26" x 26-1/2" x 14" oven cavity - sheet pans fit side-to-side or front-to-back. Ranges with standard ovens include 1 oven rack.
INTENDED FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
Atlanta Fixture & Sales Company, Inc.
#460DD 60" RANGE 10 BURNERS, 2 STANDARD OVENS
Atlanta Fixture & Sales Company, Inc. established in 1927 in Atlanta, Georgia.