436D-2GL 400 Series Range 36": 436D-2GL
* 33,000 BTU cast-iron burners
* All stainless steel construction
* Heavy-duty cast iron split grates, flush top design
* 45,000 BTU standard oven with coved corners
* Large 26" x 26 1/2" x 14" oven cavity (standard ovens)
* Cool-to-the-touch door handle
* Stainless steel flu riser with overshelf
* Salamander broilers mounted on flu riser
* One-year No-Quibble Warranty
* The No-Quibble Warranty: The 24/7 warranty is effective on all Southbend equipment. For equipment down we will send a service technician any time - weekday or weekend.
* Lifetime warranty on burners against clogging
* Optional extended warranty available
400 Series Heavy-Duty Restaurant Ranges
The 400 series restaurant range offers a heavy-duty, versatile solution for commercial foodservice applications. 400 series ranges meet the needs of any operation with 24", 36", 48", and 60" widths and a number of top configurations, including combinations of open burners, thermostatic and manual griddles, hot tops, and broilers. The 400 Series range combines Southbend quality and heavy-duty performance.
400 Series Range: 36" & 24" Models
24" and 36" ranges base feature a selection of top configurations and one oven below. The 24" range features the space-saver oven that allows a full size sheet pan to fit in the cavity! 36" ranges are available with standard deck oven bases or a convection oven base. The standard oven has a large 26" x 26-1/2" x 14" oven cavity - sheet pans fit side-to-side or front-to-back. Ranges with standard ovens include 1 oven rack.
Atlanta Fixture & Sales Company, Inc.
#436D-2GL NAT. GAS RANGE 2 BURNERS, 24" GRIDDLE ON LEFT, 1 STANDARD OVEN
Atlanta Fixture & Sales Company, Inc. established in 1927 in Atlanta, Georgia.