New Smiths Capnocheck II hand-held Capnograph from Aria Medical. Used during anesthesia and intensive care, this device measures the amount of CO2 in exhaled air. This model also measures patient's respiration rate, SpO2 and heart rate. Call Aria Medical at for information and quality, personal service.
* Measures ETCO2, inspired CO2, respiration rate, SpO2 and heart rate
* Provides waveforms, numeric values and on-screen trending
* Easy-to-read back-lit LCD display
* Adjustable alarm limits, as well as visual and auditory alarms
* Accommodates intubated and non-intubated patients
* Infrared link to an external printer
* Monitor patients from pediatric to adult
* Battery operated, with optional battery bypass
* Genuine BCI reusable & disposable sensors available
* Dimensions: 5.0 Height x 4.38 Width x 2.9 Depth (12.2 cm H x 11.1 cm W x 7.37 cm D)
Aria Medical is located at 1330 West Blanco Rd., San Antonio, TX 78232. Please feel free to call us for questions, quotes or information, toll free from 7am to 5pm CST at or email us at .
* 2-year Manufacturer's warranty.
* Warranty does not cover the following:
1. Tampering or altering of equipment
5. Use of equipment for which it was not intended
6. Equipment that has not been properly maintained
9. Batteries, light bulbs and cables
10. Warranty is VOID if warranty sticker has been tampered with or missing
For questions or more information, contact us toll free from 7am to 5pm CST at or email us at .
Due to state law, we cannot sell medical equipment to private citizens in the state of North Carolina.