Rhin-O-TuffHD7500 Punch The HD-7500 is a 24 inch (610 mm) open-ended punch for calendar and other applications. It features the patented "quick change" die system for changing punch patterns in 30 seconds; no tools required and no bolts or screws to replace or misplace. The HD-7500 was designed with the operator in mind, offering quick, easy set-up including easy pin pulls and pre-set paper stop positions. The machine comes with twin motors, giving you plenty of power for those difficult jobs. Add a full year's warranty for both machine and the dies and it's a real tough Rhino.
* New patented QCDS Quick Change Die System. No Tools, Nothing to Take Apart.
* More Than 20 Interchangeable Dies Available. 12 Hole Patterns Are Standard. (Dies Purchased Separately. Ask For Details.)
* 24" (610mm) Open Ended Punching
* Rated up to 40 Sheets or Up to 80 Pages of 20 lb. or 80gsm. The Number of Sheets Depends on the Paper Weight and Punch Pattern Used (15,000 to 18,000 Sheets per Hour).
* Pre-set Paper Stop Guide for Easy Setup
* All Punch Pins Easily Disengage With No Tools Required.
* Smooth, Quiet, Power on Demand Operation.
* Easy, Paper to Pin, Sight Alignment, for Balanced Hole to Edge Margins on Odd-Sized Applications.
* Use Foot Pedal or Versa Switch
* User Replaceable Die Pins for Reduced Maintenance Costs.
* Includes Commercial Chip Tray
Coil (4:1) - Wire (3:1&2:1) - 3 Hole - Velobind - Comb
If you are in Illinois we do have to charge tax unless you are tax exempt then please furnish your certificate of exemption at time of purchase