* Dot matrix backlit graphical display guides user through setup and provides detailed test result information.
* Round Halogen Lamp with ramped voltage increase enables rapid uniform heating of sample to 160 C. Round lamp ensures accuracy by heating sample evenly. Controlled voltage increase to lamp greatly enhances bulb life.The Ohaus Moisture Analyzer (MB35) is the basic compact moisture analyzer for every budget! Perfect for pharmaceutical, chemical, environmental, food and beverage industries and many more, this fast rugged analyzer gives you the flexibility and accuracy required for moisture content determination. The MB35 is designed with GLP protocol and is perfect for quality assurance applications.
The MB35 is manufactured in an ISO 9001 registered facility and combines state-of-the-art heating with highly accurate weighing technology to deliver a faster, more precise method of moisture analysis.
• Fast halogen element provides uniform infrared heating up to 160 C in less than 1 minute
• Analytical performance, with a readability of 5.0 mg, 0.05%moisture and 35 gram capacity
• Simple fast 3 key operation
• Heating at Light Speed, up to 40%faster that traditional infrared methods
• Infrared halogen technology begins drying your sample in seconds. The unique gold reflective housing serves to create a more uniform distribution of heat, improving analyzer accuracy
• Standard RS232 output for GLP printing and PC communications
Repeatibility (Std. Dev.):
0.18% (3g sample) - 0.05% (10g sample)
50° to 160° in 5°C increments
To capacity by subtraction
Operating Temperature Range:
50° to 104° F / 10° to 40° C
128 x 64 Pixel Graphical Backlit LCD Display
% moisture, time, temperature, weight
Readability varies on European models please contact your local Ohaus office for further details.
21 x 15 x 16 / 53.4 x 38.1 x 41
Call and ask for John Panzica for more details if you like.