The Martin Yale PL265 Fully Automatic Cutter is the premier units in the series. Fully electronic, these units store (5) programs of up to 10 cuts each, provide five different language interfaces, and have Standard or Metric readout. Other premium features include auto advance mode, which automatically moves the backstop with each cut made (and leaves user free to manage the job!). Fully assembled in the USA from quality steel, this machine will be an asset in any graphics shops or production environment. Side tables optional (PL2T).
Click for Printable Spec Sheet (PDF)
* Automatic paper clamp operation
* Programmable back gauge with auto-advance
* Attachable false clamp for carbonless and other delicate papers
* Legs adjust up to 1 1/2" to facilitate leveling
* Cuts paper stacks up to 2 7/8" high
* 16" of table space in front of blade
* Five easy to store cutting programs with up to 10 cuts in each program
* Built in diagnostics for easy service
* Digital LCD back gauge readout
* Displays instructions in English, Spanish, German, French or Italian
* standard or metric readout, 5 languages built in
* Dual push-button cutting controls
Cutting Length: 26", Cutting Width: 26" Maximum Stack Height: 2 7/8"
Electrical: 220-240 V, Single Phase Nema Plug Configuration: 6-20R
Footprint Dimensions: 39 1/4" x 50" x 49 1/2"
*FAIM is FACTORY AUTHORIZED INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE, WHICH RUNS FOR ONE YEAR. SEE THIS AND THE MARTIN YALE WARRANTY AT www.martinyale.com
These machines are sold by KSI, A Division of Kazsu Wire Stitcher Service, inc. We ARE an Authorized Martin Yale Dealer.