* The Martin Yale? Forms Cutter® is Ideal for scoring and perforating brochures, checks, coupons, tickets, and computer generated forms.
* Variable speed handles up to 12,000 8 1/2" x 11" sheets per hour.
* Bottom feeding allows for continuous processing.
* Handles paper weights from 16# bond to 150# card.
* Depth control adjustment to compensate for varying paper thickness.
* Is capeable of handeling paper widths from 3 7/8" to 18" and paper lengths from 3 1/2" to 22".
* Has optional 3, 7, and 10-tooth perforating wheels, and slitting wheel available to enhance product flexibility.
* Comes standard with two 7 tooth perforating wheels, and one slitting wheel.
* Perforating - (2) 7-tooth perf wheels.
* Slitting- one slitting wheel.
* Scoring- none (available as accessory).
* Footprint Dimensions- 36" x 27 1/2" x 13".
If you are in Illinois we do have to charge tax unless you are tax exempt then please furnish your certificate of exemption at time of purchase