New Jet Tech Undercounter Plate Glass & Bar Washer
Dishwasher, Undercounter, high temp. w/built-in booster, approx. 24 racks per hr., insulated top & side panels, double wall, electric tank heat, built-in rinse additive pump, detergent pump & gravity drain, s/s construction
Body, external housing, wash tank, and all chassis components in brushed stainless steel AISI 304 18/10 Noise 58 dBa due to utilization of double-wall insulated panels Upper and lower wash and rinse jets on revolving arms constructed of fiberglass; easy to remove and clean without the need for tools Integrated AISI 18/10 stainless steel booster with insulated lining Safety micro-switch on the door to interrupt wash pump action Independently-operated heating elements alternating between booster and wash tank Alternating heating elements reducing maximum absorption thereby reducing energy costs Built for free standing installation with side and top panels of double-walled construction for low heat and noise emissions Standard equipment includes both sides and top panels that are easily removed Automatic fill and water level regulation of the wash tank Wash pump protected with filter plus additional shield for tank element Entire wash tank area protected with perforated stainless steel scrap filters to facilitate maintenance Door-opening with overall clearance of 15” (38 cm) Upper removable integrated front control panel with easy access for technical maintenance Individual analog thermometer gauges displaying wash and rinse temperatures Thermostatic control of wash and rinse temperatures ensure optimum results Unit supplied with two standard dish racks: One open combination rack and one peg dish rack 19.75” x 19.75” (500 mm x 500 mm)
• Rack capacity: 19.75” x 19.75” (500 mm x 500 mm)
• Complete cycle: 160 seconds (145 sec. wash and 15 sec. rinse)
• Wash tank capacity: 7.25 U.S. gallons (26 liters)
• Wash tank element: 2800 Watts
• Wash temperature: 150ºF. (65ºC.)
• Booster capacity: 2.20 U.S. gallons (8 liters)
• Booster element: 4000 Watts
• Booster (water) temperature: 185ºF. - 194ºF. (85ºC. - 90ºC.)
• Power supply: single-phase 208-220 V. 60 Hz. 22 A.
• Motor-pump: 0.75 H.P. with thermal overload protection
• Maximum power rating: 4550 Watts
• Water consumption per cycle: 0.79 U.S. gallon (3 liters)
• Working pressure: 25 p.s.i. (dynamic)
• Water inlet connection: 3/4” flexible garden-hose type
• Drain connection: F-18 = 1.5” (38mm.) F-18DP = 1.0” (25.4 mm.)
• Weight: 165 lbs. (75 kg.)
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Finance Equipment For Your Business - Click
Financing available for purchases of $2,000.00 or more.