NEW IMPERIAL TURBO FLOW CONVECTION OVEN!
The turbo-flow offers commercial kitchens a reliable full featured convection oven that raises the industry standard.
Imperial's Turbo-Flow System provides even cooking throughout the entire 70,000 BTU oven by recirculating hot air to maximize efficiency. It creates an air flow pattern that simultaneously heats the inner and outer oven cavity. This results in efficient, even heating and fast recovery. The oven features 60/40 doors that are mechanically driven to allow complete easy access to the interior. They swing open to 130 degrees permitting a workable loading area around the oven.
The spacious porcelainized interior has two lights a momentary switch outside of the oven for easy product viewing through the large window. Imperial provides five chrome racks that can be placed into 12 positions allowing maximum loads within the oven.
Two speed fan, 1/2 h.p. motor and 60 minute timer give the operator the flexibility to cook many different types of casseroles, pastries, meats, breads and desserts. Available with optional Cook and Hold computer control.
1. Stainless steel exterior: doors, sides, legs and top.
2. Large window and two interior lights for easy viewing of products being cooked.
3. Single handle simultaneously opens both doors.
4. Heavy duty 60/40 stainless steel doors.
5. Rugged 1/2 h.p. - two speed motor for high volume or delicate baking.
6. 70,000 BTU oven - standard depth (ICV)
7. Model ICV-1 includes stainless steel legs as standard. Stainless steel shelf and adjustable rack supports are optional.
8. One year parts and labor warranty.
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
Click on Blue area above to go there.
12416 Hwy. 155 South, Tyler, Texas 75703
[Tyler-located 90 miles from Dallas, TX & 90 miles from Shreveport, LA off of I-20.]
Quality Restaurant Supplies and Equipment at
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS LISTED ITEM OR ANY OTHER ITEM, CALL BRUCE or LARRY AT:
AA Discount Restaurant Supply,
the mouse that roars like a lion! !
* If you live within Texas, or pick your item up at our store, we have to charge sales tax. (6.75%)
* Texas food service businesses are tax-exempt for some cooking equipment purchases, check with us.
* If the product arrives damaged, DO NOT ACCEPT IT.
* If you haven't received your item within 4-5 days and you were not told previously of a delay, please let us know.
* Most items will be delivered within 3-5 days. Out of stock items will be delivered as notified.
* Returns must be approved first by AA Discount before any item may be returned.
* Restocking fees up to 20% will apply.
* If you have any problems or concerns, contact us and we will assist you.
* If you are considering leaving negative feedback please contact us first.
* We will give your situation priority service.
* If winning item is in stock you may pick it up at our location Monday-Friday 8-5pm.
* If you have any Questions feel free to e-mail us at or call us at