Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
Specifically designed to meet the low-volume and less demanding warewashing requirements of establishments such as nursing homes, day care centers, and churches, the SR24 gives you clean dishes and Hobart reliability at an affordable price.
The SR24 is easy to operate with its one-touch controls and cycle lights, letting you know when the machine is ready for another rack. The 16 5/8 door opening and chamber height provide you greater flexibility in the ware that can be washed. With additional features, like a tank and door made of stainless steel, you can count on it for years of performance.
* 16 gauge stainless steel tank bottom
* 18 gauge stainless steel base, chamber, and door
* Stainless steel lower front panel
* Removable stainless steel scrap screen
* Revolving upper and lower anti-clogging wash/rinse arms
* Automatic fill with flow regulator on fill line
* Flexible fill and drain hoses supplied
* Two dishracks: one peg, one combination
The SR24 is built to Hobart standards and includes a one-year parts and labor warranty backed by the largest service organization of any equipment manufacturer in the industry.
Options And Accessories At Extra Cost:
* Rinse Agent Pump (field installed)
* Stainless steel top and side panels
* Stainless steel base w/ 6" legs
Undercounter Dishwasher, Chemical Sanitization, 14 Racks/Hr, One Touch Controls, Rack Guides, Sanitizer Pump, Detergent Pump, Cord and Plug, All S/S Construction, 120/60/1 Restaurant Equipment , Warewashing , Dishwashers / Glasswashers
#SR24C4 UNDERCOUNTER DISHWASHER, CHEMICAL SANITIZING/LOW TEMP WITH PUMP, 120/60/1
** Free Freight in Continental US**
Atlanta Fixture & Sales Company, Inc.