Finance Equipment For Your Business - Click Here
Sales made in texas ad 8.25% Sales Tax
or call Ask for internet sales.
• Stainless steel front, sides, 4-1/2" plate rail, and high shelf
• Durable, easy to read control knobs
• 6" (152mm), chrome plated adjustable legs
• Pressure regulator; 3/4" (19mm), rear gas connection
• One year limited warranty on parts and labor, (USA & Canada)
Standard on Applicable Models:
• One-piece, cast iron, lift-off top grate; each12" wide x 25" deep
• Octagonal burners with center pilot; 22,000 BTU/Hr per burner
• Large capacity, removable, aluminized drip pan.
Griddle, (std on left, working depth: 20-1/2"/521mm)
• 5/8" (16mm) thick steel plate with manual valve control
• 4-1/2" (114mm), wide drip trough to internal grease drawer.
•Standard, full-size oven 26 1/4" wide x 22" deep x 13 1/2" high interior, (667mm x 559mm x 343mm)
• Steel burner, rated 30,000 BTU/Hr
• Thermostat with temperature range of Low to 500°F, (260°C)
• Two-position oven rack guides
• One chrome plated oven rack
• Porcelainized oven interior (excluding top)
• Strong, keep-cool oven door handle
Finish is to be stainless steel, front and sides.
is to have 6" (152mm) legs with adjustable feet.Oven: Oven door is to be one piece. Oven interior is to be porcelanized with a heavy-duty, "keep cool" door handle.
Standard oven to come with a thermostat having tempertaure range from Low to 500°F, (260°C).
Oven interior is to have one chromeplated oven rack and two position rack guides.
Open Burners: are to be 22,000 BTU/Hr per burner, with center pilot and a one-piece, cast iron top grate over two open burners.
Griddles: are to be 5/8" (16mm), thick steel plate with 4-1/2" (114mm), wide grease trough.
Burners are to be rated 20,000 BTU/Hr per burner. One burner per 12"(305mm), section.