"Your One Stop Source for Sales & Calibration of Test & Measurement Equipiment"
The Fluke 1550B is a digital MegOhmMeter capable of testing switchgear, motors, generators, and cables at up to 5000 V dc.
Insulation Resistance Measurement
Greater than 1 mA and less than 2 mA
Insulation test voltage accuracy
-0 % to + 10 % at 1 mA load current
Induced ac mains current rejection
Charging rate for capacitive load
Accuracy: ± (15 % rdg + 0.03 µF)
Range: 30 V to 600 V ac/dc, 50/60 Hz
0 to 99 minutes; settable in 1 minute increments; indicated to within 1 second
0 % to 100 % of selected test voltage, or until breakdown
The meters accuracy is specified for one year after calibration at operating temperatures of 0°C to 35°C. For operating temperatures outside the range (-20°C to 0°C and 35°C to 50°C), add ±0.25 % per °C, except on the 20 % bands add ±1 % per °C.
12 volt, lead-acid, rechargeable
Charger input (DC car adapter)
-20 °C to 50 °C (-4 °F to 122 °F)
-20 °C to 65 °C (-4 °F to 149 °F)
80 % at 31 °C decreasing linearly to 50 % at 50 °C
Requires a PC running Windows® 95, 98, Me, 2000, NT4.0
Includes the following accessories:
* Test leads and low-leakage probes
* Interface adapter and cable
* Quicklink 1550B PC software
* Soft carrying case with waterproof bottom
GOODS: ALL our items are FACTORY NEW and come with 1 YEAR MFG WARRANTY
ACCESSORIES: Batteries, Case, Instructions are included on most items, where applicable.
* We Service and Calibrate all items we sell. NIST Traceable Certification available on most items.
* We offer 1/2 price yearly calibration on all items we sell, for the life of the unit!
* Free Yearly Re-Calibration Reminders.