CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER WITH CHOICE OF STANDARD COLORS WITH ALL STANDARD OPTIONS. ADDTIONAL OPTIONS ARE EXTRA/UPCHARGES. SEE ORDER FORM AT INVACARE.COM FOR DETAILS
The Invacare Top End Excelerator(TM) XLT PRO Handcycle for 2006 has been re-engineered for total performance. It is THE CHOICE for handycle enthusiasts who want maximum power in a recumbent position. Now with the Top End V cranks as standard and hands-on shifting you will be ready to deliver more power to the pedals. Available with 27 speeds, it is the ultimate choice for everyone, from the serious enthusiast to the competitive cyclist. The Excelerator XLT's lightweight oval tube aluminum frame with chrome-moly steel fork features a simple geometry for maximum stiffness and improved cornering. The seat and back are totally adjustable for a perfect fit. The narrow rear end enhances aerodynamics and the 15 degrees of camber increases stability. The tall, narrow back offers the maximum range of motion and increased power transfer. This extremely stable and maneuverable, three-wheel handcycle is capable of speeds up to 30 m.p.h. If you cycle competitively, you will find the performance upgrades available let you build a lean, mean racing machine tailored to your own exacting needs that, in the right hands, will deliver winning results. If you want a great way to exercise, cross-train or just have fun, the Invacare Top End Excelerator XLT(TM) PRO is what you're looking for!
* 6061T6 oval tube aluminum frame 4031 chrome-moly steel fork for strength and stiffness, adjustable back angle, narrow high back, road crown compensator and powder coat paint.
* Top End V crankset with adjustable height crank assembly, 27 speed external cassette hub Shimano(TM) Top End components.
* Adjustable fore and aft seat position Multi-position, adjustable footrest system and adjustable seat heights 10", 11" and 12" from floor.
* Hands-on Rapid fire shifter for 11-32 cassette and maintainence free manual derailler for 48-40-28 upper chainring, reflectors, dual braking system, seat restraint.
* 26 inch high performance, off-road or cruiser wheels; high pressure, knobby or cruiser clincher tires. Quick-release or threaded axles.
Single main tube, recumbent style with pivot steering and raked fork for controlled turning and stability. Road crown compensator connects frame and fork. This provides stability when transferring into the handcycle and provides an easy and simple way to compensate for road crown. Adjustable fore/aft seat adjustments, back and seat angle, footrest system, crank heights and transfer seat heights. Travel ready frame option available.
2.5" x .065 ovalized 6061 T6 aluminum aircraft tubing frame with 4130 chrome-moly fork assembly for strength and stiffness.
Available in widths from 14" to 18" in 1" increments.
Multi-adjustable fore/aft with safety straps. Optional leg guard attachment is recommended for persons without leg sensation.
Available with 26" high performance wheels and high pressure clincher tires, 24" cruiser wheels with cruiser tires or 24" off-road wheels and knobby tires. Quick release or threaded axles. Carbon fiber wheel upgrade available. Please see order form for details. Optional thorn resistant tire protectors available. Cruiser tire and knobby tires use the same wheel and brakes so they can be easily interchanged. High pressure wheels and tires are not interchangeable with knobby or cruiser wheels/tires. Call us at for answers to compatability issues.
Narrow or optional wide back style. Narrow back is determined by seat width minus 7". Wide back is the same width as the seat.
Tall, narrow back is fixed at 18.5". Optional wide back is adjustable height: 11"-14".
Ovalized aluminum hand pedals with integral pedal bearings.
18 feet for 360 degree circle. 12 feet with one back-up maneuver.
10", 11" and 12" measured at midpoint without cushion.
65-70 pounds packed assembled except for rear wheels.
3 years on frame to original owner, one year limited parts warranty.
Rapid fire hands-on braking system on right hand pedal with a second brake (which doubles as a parking brake) located on left side of frame. Reflectors, chain guard and seat restraint with hook and loop fastener standard. Safety options available include: mirror, safety flag, helmet, safety lights, leg guard and hydration systems.
21 exciting colors. See invacare.com for color swatch
Some of the above description are options/upcharges. Lead times vary depending on the time of year.
Some Proceeds Help my kids college funds too!!!
We donate proceeds from every purchase to one or more of the following charities.
(1) Meeting Street School - Special needs school in East Prov.,R.I.
(2) Christole, Inc.- Indiana
(3) DAV - Disabled American Vets
(4) EPVA - Eastern Paralized Vets Assoc.
(6) Int'l Childrens Wish Foundation
(7) Childrens Hospital of Boston
(9) PVA-Paralyzed Veterans of America
(10) CAF-Challenged Athletes Foundation
DiscountWheelchair.com,llc 41 Bruce Lane Warwick, RI, 02886 is an authorized Medical supplier of many different manufacturer