Category: PROJECTORS : LCD Projectors, V11H146020 02-EMP830P
If you have any additional questions about this item, please call us at NEW Epson Projector; 3000 Lumens V11H146020
The PowerLite 830p delivers 3000 lumens, 1024X768 XGA resolution. With its advanced optics and three Epson 0.9" high aperture LCD's, this projector provides exceptional brightness and image quality, plus reliability that's hard to beat. *** Firmware upgrade V1.10 includes: quick setup improvements, accuracy of auto focus, correction so that it functions when ceiling mounted. starting cerial numbers that will have the new firmware upgrade: F4HG5X0138F ) *****
Click here for additional description
NEW Epson Projector; 3000 Lumens V11H146020
FEATURES PowerLite 830p Projector Silver finish
Two clearly remarkable solutions for high performance presentations
in virtually any setting, the Epson PowerLite 830p and 835p offer
astounding quality and flexibility.
Each model includes three Epson LCDs, which work together with 3000 ANSI lumens and XGA resolution to give you accurate color, superior color saturation, and exceptional image quality. And, each delivers great video quality as well. A whisper quiet performer, the PowerLite 830p provides convenient automatic setup, which intuitively sets the focus and image size at the touch of a button all in just seconds. And, with four input connections, and dedicated audio for each, it is easily adaptable to any situation. A power focus and ultra wide 1.6x zoom ensure easy setup for both ceiling mounted and desktop presentations. Use the wired LAN connection to attach to a network, and you can remotely monitor and control installed projectors. It is the perfect way to manage your projector assets. Should you choose to go wireless, the PowerLite 835p offers the ideal solution. Along with all of the great FEATURES it shares with the PowerLite 830p, this model also offers high speed wireless performance with 802.11g Wi Fi capabilities. Epson s superior processing enables the projector to deliver fast transfer speeds for viewing MPEG2 videos and PowerPoint presentations. And, advanced security FEATURES offer WEP, WPA, and LEAP compatibility. There is even a USB and PCMCIA input connection, so you can not only project your presentation without a computer, but digital photos and video as well. Powerful, and incredibly versatile, these full featured projectors deliver consistently brilliant results from the boardroom to large lecture halls. The choice is up to you! Includes Projector, Power cable, Remote control with battery, Computer cable, Audio adapter cable, USB A/USB B cable, Software CD ROM, Start Here Kit, Soft carrying case.
* Ultra bright 3000 ANSI lumens for presentations in any setting Robust feature set that is great for the boardroom or lecture hall.
* Superior image quality and performance Three Epson LCDs for greater color depth and color accuracy across the screen. XGA (1024 x 768) resolution for vibrant images with precision color and detail.
* Epson EasyManagement A LAN connection to remotely monitor and control projectors over the network! < Centralized monitoring and control < Built in remote access < Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) for easy network management and maintenance. < E mail notification (via SMTP) to alert network administrator(s) to issues related to temperature, fan and lamp status.
* Easy setup, installation, and operation Power focus, plus an ultra wide 1.6x optical zoom for the greatest positioning flexibility. Quick Setup function with an auto sensing feature which intuitively sets up the appropriate screen size, keystone, and focus at the touch of a button. Search function that automatically displays the connected input source, and switches instantly between them. WallShot feature with automatic color correction for projecting images on a colored surface. Automatic digital keystone correction engages without manual adjustments (+/ 45 degrees vertical, +/ 20 degrees horizontal). Preview function no need to check one source at a time (View all inputs sources and choose the one you desire!) Picture in Picture function to view more than one input source at a time. Direct Power On and Power Off turn on or turn off the projector with one system switch. Monitor out capability to display images on a monitor and screen simultaneously. Password protected security feature, plus operation lock, to protect against unauthorized usage.
* Quiet and unobtrusive Whisper quiet operation (as low as 28db) so the presentation is the center of attention. Cooling fan located in front for a comfortable viewing experience. Conveniently placed lamp and air filter access (on top of the projector), designed for easy changes, even when the projector is ceiling mounted.
* Great audio and connectivity Powerful 5W audio so there s no additional audio expense. Audio out (audio follow through) No costly expansion modules needed; two computer and two video inputs with dedicated audio for each.
* State of the art video performance Great video quality with 3D Y/C separation and motion compensated Interlace Progressive conversion. Two video inputs, for composite, component, and S video compatibility. HDTV ready; supports 480i, 480p, 720p, and 1080i formats.
SPECIFICATIONS PROJECTION SYSTEM Epson Original LCD Technology PROJECTION METHOD Front/rear/ceiling mount LCD PANEL Driving method : Epson High Temperature Poly Silicon TFT. Pixel number : 786,432 dots x 3 (1024 x 768) LCDs Native resolution: XGA Aspect ratio : 4:3 (supports 16:9, 5:4) Pixel arrangement: Stripe PROJECTION LENS Type : Power zoom/focus F number : 1.75 ~ 2.42 f number : 24 ~ 38.2mm Zoom ratio : 1.0:1.6 LAMP Type : 200W UHE Life : 2000 hours (high brightness) 3000 hours (low brightness) SCREEN WIDTH RATIO 1.46 ~ 2.39:1 (Distance Width) SCREEN SIZE 30" ~ 300" (Projected distance) KEYSTONE CORRECTION Vertical: +/ 45 degrees, Horizontal: +/ 25 degrees Auto Keystone Correction Vertical: +/ 40 degrees, Horizontal: +/ 20 degrees BRIGHTNESS 3000 ANSI Lumens (High brightness) 2000 ANSI Lumens (Low brightness) CONTRAST RATIO 600:1 BRIGHTNESS UNIFORMITY 90% COLOR REPRODUCTION 24 bit; 16.7 million colors AUDIO OUTPUT 5 watt Monaural FREQUENCY RANGE Pixel clock: 13.5MHz to 230MHz Horizontal : 15KHz to 107KHz Vertical : 50Hz to 120Hz REMOTE CONTROL FEATURES : Focus, zoom, keystone, source selection, power, page up/page down, color mode, volume, e zoom, a/v mute, freeze, resize, menu, help, auto, pointer, preview, WallShot, PinP. Operating angle : Right/Left +/ 30 degrees Upper/Lower +/ 15 degrees Operating distance: 33 ft. (10m) RGB ANALOG RGB I/O Display performance Native: 1024 x 768 Resize: 1280 x 1024, 800 x 600, 640 x 480 Input terminal Video : Mini D sub 15 pin x 2 Audio : Stereo mini jack x 2 Output terminal Video : Mini D sub 15pin (monitor out) Audio : Stereo mini jack VIDEO I/O Display performance: NTSC 560 lines PAL 560 lines (Depends on observation of the multi burst pattern). Input signal : NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL, M PAL, N PAL, PAL60, SECAM HDTV 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i Input terminal Video : Composite Video RCA(Yellow) x 1 S Video Mini DIN Component Video Mini D sub 15pin (in common with Analog RGB connector). Video RGB Mini D sub 15 pin (in common with Analog RGB connector). Audio : RCA x 2 Audio signal : 500m Vrms/47Kohm CONTROL I/O I/O Terminal : USB connector B x 1 (for mouse) Network Interface : RJ45 x 1 (for wired Network Control only) SECURITY Kensington style lock provision OPTIONS V13H010L31 Replacement Lamp V13H134A07 Air Filter Set ELPKS35 Samsonite Wheeled Soft Case ELPKS52 ATA Molded Hardshell Case ELPMB36 Ceiling Mount ELPMBAPL Suspension Adapter ELPMBFCP Falso Ceiling Plate ELPMBSEC Security bracket/cabling for lock mounts ELPMBACC Adjustable Ceiling Channel V12H005C28 Remote Control Cable Set ELPKC19 Component Video Cable ELPSV01 S Video Cable ELPDA01 Distribution Amplifier ELPAP01 Mac Adapter Set ELPSC06 50" Portable Screen ELPSC07 60" Portable Pop up Screen V12H162020 High Resolution Document Imager (ELPDC05) V12H064020 High Resolution Document Camera (ELPDC04) NOISE 34dB (high brightness), 28dB (low brightness) POWER 100~240 VAC +/ 10%, 50/60Hz; Consumption 300W, 38W Network On at sleep mode, 1W Network Off at sleep mode. SIZE 14.4"w x 4.5"h x 11.0"d WT. 10.4 lbs.
• US Personal checks (clears in about 10 business days)
• Bank-to-bank wire transfer $500+
Epson toner cartridges, Epson photo paper, HP laser printer, Brother mono laser printer, scientific calculators