A.P. Electric and GENERAC join forces to distribute the #1 selling Generators!
2 year warranty parts & labor by a Generac service tech.,
My Stores LogoA.P. ElectricMy Stores Logo
Add $125 COMMERCIAL ADDRESS to Washington, California and Oregon
ADD $125 FOR RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY & LIFTGATE TO DRIVEWAY
FREE Tech. support for the life of your generator - provided only by A.P. Electric.
Click here to view larger image
Our office hours are from 9AM - 5PM Mon. - Fri. Central.
Call for any questions -or- email to:
2 year warranty parts & labor by a Generac Service Tech. - FREE Tech. support!
Generac 13kW Stand-by GENERAC/GUARDIAN Model 5242
These are all brand new and always the latest series when purchased by a wholesaler.
A.P. Electric is one of Generac's largest wholesalers in the Country!
Click here to view larger image100A 12-CircuitTransfer Switch
* Quiet, powerful Generac OHVI single-cylinder or V-Twin engines fueled by natural gas or LP gas.
* A standard weather protective enclosure with sound-absorbing panels protects generator from harmful weather and also reduces exterior noise levels. Includes key locks for security.
* Hinged top and removable front panel for easy serviceability.
* Built-in charger maintains battery at optimum performance level.
* Automatic safety shutdowns protect engine and generator in event of low oil pressure, high temperature, overspeed and/or overcrank.
* Automatic seven-day exerciser runs the system for twelve minutes weekly to maintain top running condition.
* "Do-It-Yourself" installation guide and a composite mounting pad.
You need a PDF viewer to view these files. Click on the button to download Adobe Reader Get Adobe ReaderProduct Catalog Installation Drawings Air-Cooled Specs Installation and Owners Manuals Battery Not included (Group 26) - Click here to purchase Transfer Switches Residential R100 Controller built-into the generator: 0171330SBY Lower Air-Conditioners initial START SURGE to size down a generator Click Here
Cyclic cranking: 7 seconds on, 7 seconds rest. 90 seconds overcrank protection.
Automatic Voltage Regulator with Over-Voltage Protection
Starter cannot re-engage until 5 seconds after the engine has stopped
2 Amp Timed Trickle Battery Charger
Utility failure/7 day exercise
Stops unit. Power is removed. Control and charger still operate
Start with starter control, unit stays on. If utility fails,transfer to load takes place
What can you do with those additional watts?
* Estimated averages. Power requirements vary widely by appliance
brand, model, size and other factors