0mm - 9mm continuously adjustable
1mm - 9mm continuously adjustable
9mm , 8mm , 5mm , 3mm , 2mm , 1mm , 0.2mm
heat absorption, grey, redfree, cobalt blue
The 1100 Slit Lamp presents a stereoscopic optical system by aiding infusing images at a concentrated focal point.
The SL-1100 brings a two-position lever that is located under the optical head that makes it easy to interchange the magnification levels.
A pair of eyepieces are provided in order to change the magnification levels in cases where increased magnification is essential.
The 1100 Slit Lamp is capable of magnifications of 10x and 16X with the 10X eyepiece and 16X, 25X with the 16X eyepiece.
* Type Cross-angle stereovision
* Model of magnifying Change the objective for 2-grade magnification
* Total magnification rate Objective x Eyepiece = magnification rate / vision field 1x 10x 10x ø18mm/0.7in 1.6x 10x 16x ø14.5mm/0.57in
* Range of P.D. adjustment 10x eyepiece 55mm/2.16in to 82mm/3.23in
* Diopter adjustment 10x eyepiece ±6D
* Slit projection magnification 2/3x
* Slit width continuous from 0mm/0in to 9mm/0.35in (at 9mm/0.039in, slit becomes a circle)
* Slit height continuous from 1mm/0.039in to 8mm/0.315in
* Aperture diameter ø9mm, ø8mm, ø5mm, ø3mm, ø2mm, ø1mm, ø0.2mm ø0.35in, ø0.315in, ø0.19in, ø0.12in, ø0.08in, ø0.039in, ø0.008in
o to 180o with horizontal scanning capability
* Filter piece heat-absorption, grey, red-free, and blue
* Illumination bulb 12V30W halogen bulb
* Fore and back movement 90mm/3.54in
* Left and right movement 100mm/3.93in
* Vertical movement 30mm/1.18in
* Vertical movement 80mm/3.15in
* Input voltage 100/220V ~±10%
* Output voltage Illumination bulb 9.9V, 11.6V
* Electrical safe standard Conform to Standard IEC601-1, Class I Type B
* Packing box 670 x 570 x 510mm / 26.37 x 22.44 x 20 in
* Total weight 23 Kg / 50.6 Lb
* Three levels are available -H (High), N (Normal), L (Low). Avoid working continuously at the high setting, as the service life of the bulb will be shortened.
* Aperture and slit height control knob
* Rotate this knob to adjust the spot and slit height.
* Swing the knob horizontally to revolve the slit.
Use it to store the focusing test rod and other accessories.
Single-handed elevation Joystick
Incline it to move the instrument slightly on a horizontal surface and rotate it to adjust the elevation of the microscope.
The base will be locked when this screw is fastened.
An illuminated fixed spot for the patient to look at.
Horizontal mark: When the horizontal center of the patient's eye is in line with this mark, the elevation of the microscope controlled by joystick is also in its center position.
There are four filters for selection: Heat-absorption, grey, red-free, and blue
* Slit height and aperture display window
Chin-rest elevation adjustment knob: Rotate the knob to adjust the elevation of the chin-rest.
Microscope and illumination arm couple bolt: Fasten this bolt and the illumination arm and the microscope arm can be rotated.
Perfect for general examination procedures
Ideal for use in practices with multiple lines of devices as well as in individual medical offices.
* Subject to change in design or specifications without advance notice.
If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health:
Links:http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/devadvice/ or http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/industry/support/index.html