* ALL NSF APPROVED COMPONENTS
* CSA APPROVED RESTAURANT GRADE GAS VALVES FOR STEAM TABLE
* HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL steam taBLE BURNER (USER REPLACEABLE)
* 3—1/3 SIZE NSF APPROVED STEAM TABLE PANS w/ LIDS (STAINLESS STEEL)
* 2—1/6 SIZE NSF APPROVED STEAM TABLE PANS w/ LIDS (STAINLESS STEEL)
EXTRA LARGE 13"X 15"X 40" BREADBOX STORAGE
* HIGH VISIBILITY POLISHED 16GA DIAMOND bright SIDE COVERS
* GALVANIZED STEEL PIPE GAS LINES
* PROPANE REGULATOR w/ SHUT OFF VALVE
* Standard NSF STAINLESS STEEL SINK
* hot & cold running water for sink
* POWERED WATER SUPPLY FOR SINK via 2.8 gpm shur-flo self priming pump ( 12 VOLT BATTERY NOT INCLUDED )
* RV STYLE POP UP WATER FILL ADAPTER
* 5 GALLON FRESH WATER SUPPLY IN NSF APPROVED CONTAINER
* 7 GALLON WAste WATER TANK (25% above Fla requirements)
* APPROX. 6 C.F. STORAGE AREA FOR COOLERS, STORAGE BINS ECT.
* D.O.T. approved trailer W/ 8 HIGHWAY RATED TIRES
* Stop lights, backup lights & directional signals
* STANDARD 4 CONNECTOR TRAILER WIRING
* INCLUDES LARGE MARKET UMBRELLA, colors may vary
* INCLUDES 50QT COOLER for drink storage
ALL OF OUR CARTS COME WITH......
1. CART OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
2. HELPFUL TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL HDC BUSINESS
3. APPLICATION PAPERWORK FOR FLORIDA HDC LICENSE
4. AUTOCAD LINE DRAWING SCHEMATICS FOR LICENSE.
AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE !!!!!!
A NAME BRAND HOT DOG w/ BUN IS ABOUT $.30 AND SELLS ON AVERAGE $1.75
CAN OF NAME BRAND SOFT DRINK IS $.25 AND SELLS FOR $.75
BOTTLED WATER IS $.13 AND SELLS FOR $1.00
A SINGLE SERVING SIZE BAG OF CHIPS IS $.05 AND SELLS FOR $.50
"what about cold drink storage????
We don't use built in coolers in our carts, mainly because they don't work. Our carts have a cooler storage compartment which will hold a 50qt cooler. Our reasoning is, if you take even the best insulated cooler and put in a large metal box with a propane heat source inside, you probably won't have any ice left after only 30 minutes. Plus in order to reach the cooler you have to either reach across the steam table area, which is very hot ,or, walk around the side of the cart leaving your food and possibly your valuables unattended. A removable cooler works much better as you can set it down near you work area. Most vendors I know have 2-3 coolers they use; one for regular sodas,one for diet and bottled water, and one for perishable food stuffs like Mayo, cheese ect.
THIS CART WAS DESIGNED AND BUILT BY ISLANDTIME HOT DOG CARTS USING FLORIDA REGULATION REQUIREMENTS FOR MOBILE FOOD VENDING CART (HOT DOG CART) THANKS TO INPUT FROM HAWAIIAN MIKE OF ST. PETE FLORIDA. A HOT DOG VENDER WITH 9 YEARS IN THE BIZ.. This cart was built based on the preferences (work area-space etc)OF a man who has many working carts-so you can pursue your dream of owning a "TURN-KEY" business-be your own boss TODAY!!!
***ASK ABOUT OUR OTHER CARTS***
ALL CARTS ARE MADE TO ORDER. WE WELCOME CUSTOM FABRICATION REQUESTS.
FREE LOCAL PICKUP OR DELIVERY WITHIN 25 MILES OF LARGO FL ZIP 33773.