* 4" AK-Green Dot 225 EPS Insulation
* Self-Closing 36" x 76" Flush Door with Inside Safety Release
* All Stainless Steel Laminated Flooring
* Outside Switch and Thermometer
* N.S.F. & UL Listed Panel Construction - Acrylic Coated Galvalume With Stucco Embossed Finish - (10) Ten Year Warranty on Panels
* Refrigeration Equipment: 3/4 HP Medium-Temperature (6,900 BTUH @ 35F Box) Hermetic Remote Indoor Unit / R-22 (5) Five Year Compressor Warranty
* Electrical: 208-230V-1-60 / 7.5A
* I need this thing like yesterday. Is there any way I can get this in under a week?
* Is this a top-mount self-contained unit?
This particular unit is remote, meaning the refrigeration unit can be placed in any indoor location. Self-contained drop-in refrigeration units are $4450. We sometimes refer to them as "penthouse" or "plug-n-play" units.
* Can I put the cooler outdoors? What about the refrigeration unit?
This listing is for an indoor model, but outdoor and remote outdoor units are available. Remote outdoor units are $3950 and actual outside boxes with remote outdoor refrigeration are $4475.
Can I get the cooler without a floor?
Yes. If you have a smooth and level floor you may be able to do without a floor and save some money. You may deduct $100 for no floor on this particular model.
* Where is the door located?
* Can we assemble this thing ourselves?