Berkel Manual Gravity Feed Slicer:
Model 900A Series Premier Level: High Volume and Full Featured Performance
These heavy-duty workhorses take on foodservice and food retail demands with ease and durability. They make quick work of cheeses, meats, vegetables and more, and include manual and automatic models, as well as manual models with a built-in portion scale.
909A 12" Knife - Premier Model
* MOTOR: 2-speed, powerful 1/2 HP, totally enclosed and permanently lubricated knife motor; thermally protected
* ELECTRICAL: Furnished in 115/60/1, 5.5/4.5 amp, AC, ETL listed. Low 12/5 VDC circuitry for added operator protection.
* FINISH/CONSTRUCTION: All food contact areas are stainless steel; sanitary, burnished aluminum ring guard and one-piece base with non-slip feet; unit disassembles quickly without tools for easy cleaning.
* FULL GRAVITY FEED: Full 45 degree product table makes the product feed easier, creating more consistent and uniform slices with less waste. Equipped with rear mounted, stainless steel meat pusher that runs the entire length of the product table to hold product and to minimize waste. An optional screw-in weight is also available. Ergonomic style handle for ease of use.
* KNIFE: a nominal 12.5" (318mm) diameter; hollow ground, hardened and polished forged stainless steel knife
* CUTTING CAPACITY: carriage handles food up to 11" (280mm) wide, by 6" (152mm) high or 8" (203 mm) diameter
* SLICE THICKNESS: Precision gear system with eccentric gear to prevent backlash, provides infinite slice adjustment and consistent cuts of hard or soft foods from tissue thin to a thickness of 27/32" (21mm)
* KNIFE SHARPENER: Built-in, top-mounted, two stone, single lever, knife sharpener with dual-action system; removable and submersible for easy cleaning
* KNIFE RING GUARD: Permanent, tapered knife ring guard covers non-slicing portion of knife even when the sharpener and center plate are removed; ring guard design provides more room behind the knife for easy cleaning
* NO-VOLT RELEASE: Prevents activation of the slicer in the event of a power interruption; operator must restart the slicer.
* Q-P-Q NICKEL PLATED TRANSPORT SLIDE ROD WITH RESERVOIR WICK: E-nickel plated rod undergoes Q-P-Q impregnation increasing the lubricity of the stainless steel reducing wear properties of the rod and brushings.
* ON/OFF SWITCH: Highly reliable, moisture protected, on/off 3 position switch and power indicator light
* CORD & PLUG: Attached 6-foot, flexible, 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle
* PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 20" wide x 29" deep x 21" high
* BOX DIMENSIONS: 32"w x 26"d x 27"h
* WARRANTY: All parts, service and travel coverage for one year, excluding wear items
Food Slicer, angled gravity feed, manual, 12-1/2" dia. s/s knife, s/s and anodized aluminum, belt-driven blade assembly, built-in dual action sharpener, 2 spd. motor, permanent knife guard and slice deflector, 1/2 hp
spec sheet availableSpec sheet available
Atlanta Fixture & Sales Company, Inc.est.1927 ; Restaurant Equipment , Manufacturers Dealers Distributers Suppliers of Commercial Equipment , Restaurant Supllies , Food Service and Hospitality Industry
Atlanta Fixture & Sales Company, Inc.
Lighter Duty, Economical Performance
823E 9" Manual Entry Series 800E
825E 10" Manual Entry Series 800E
827E 12" Manual Entry Series 800E
825A 10" Manual Economy Series
827A 12" Manual Economy Series
High Vol., Full Featured Performance
909A 12" Manual Premier Series, 2-speed
909AS 12" Manual Premier Series w/ scale
909E 12" Manual Premier Series, 1-speed
909M 12.5" Manual Premier Series
919A 12" Automatic Premier Series, 2-speed
919E 12" Automatic Premier Series, 1-speed
919M 12.5" Automatic Premier Series
New Berkel Manual Gravity Feed Slicer with 12.5" Knife Model 909-A
ATLANTA FIXTURE & SALES COMPANY INC.
Providing Foodservice Equipment & Supplies for over 75 years to restaurants and other commercial establishments!
Certified Checks (cashier's check, money order)
For Certified Checks, you will receive notification on where to mail this when you select this option at checkout.