BASIC FACTS TO THINK ABOUT THE OTHER GUYS-SOME BLOW A LOT OF SMOKE.
since Aug-02-05 in United States
since Dec-09-01 in United States
since Jan-11-00 in United States
since Jan-02-00 in United States
Facts about sales, feedback, guaranty, and experience.
Our feedback is 1332 which only accounts for 2% of our total sales.
We are a member in good standing with National Association of Trailer Manufacturers Home Page
Jim Emery (owner) has a Class A General Engineering License since 1991.
We have been in the Construction, Building, & Manufacturing Industry since 1971.
Finance Equipment For Your Business - Click Here
CFF Equipment Financing & Leasing
Questions? animated gifs <-click here, <-click here or call
Monday-Friday= 7:00 a.m. till 5: p.m.
Saturday= 7:00 a.m. till 1:00 p.m.
E-W Trailers LLC, is a member in good standing of the National Association of Trailer Manufacturers Home Page
Increase Sales by 18% and double your hits - Vendio Gallery
New 2006 Gooseneck Heavy-Duty Equipment Trailer With Duals. This trailer conforms to all applicable US Federal Motor Vehicle standards in effect at date of manufacture. Trailers are issued with SAE seral number and MSO for you to obtain a title.
* 2-10,000 lb. Oil Bath Axles ( 5" O.D., .250 WALL) w/Electric Brakes on Both (SELF ADJUSTING), (12 1/4" X 3 3/8")
* This Trailer is rated for 20,000 GVW
* Standard Brake-A-Way Controller
* 3-Spring Assisted Ramps-Lay Flush w/Deck when Folded
* 2 Heavy-Duty Front Jacks-12000 LBS. EACH
* Chain and Boomer Box on Front-LOCKING LID
* 10 Ply 235 X 85 X 16" Heavy Duty Radial Tires-Load Range E
* 12" x #22 High Tensile I-Beam on Frame and Neck American Steel
* Neck risers are Extra tall
* Main frame connector members are also 12" I beam.
* Cross Members are 3" Channel 16" O.C. Standard
* Pressure Treated Southern Pine Deck Boards
* 102" Wide w/Stake Pockets and Rub Rails-3/8"x 2" Standard
* Outer cap rail is 5" heavy channel
* Rubber Mounted Lights, Break-A-Way Switch.
* ALL NEW-NO USED MATERIALS OR PARTS
* There is no better trailer built. We use MIG welding by certified welders. All joints are cut on a metal cutting bandsaw where pratical
* Prior to painting we wire brush all steel and wash down before painting.
* Trailers have one coat of primer and two coats of paint.
* The best quality built gooseneck on the market.
* WINCH AND LOADING LIGHTS ARE $900.00 EXTRA
* CHROME SIMULATORS $300.00 EXTRA
* We custom build to order, you can choose your color of paint (over 12 colors at no extra charge). Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for build time, since we custom build each trailer.
* Copyright 2000-2006,Unauthorized Duplication Prohibited E-W TRAILERS LLC
For your convenience, we accept
Location: We are 45 miles west of Mena, Ark. on 63 highway or 10 miles east of Talihina, Okla. on 63 highway, we have 1 convenience store in Whitesboro, The Kuntry Store, on the west side of store go South on River Road 3/4 mile and you will see our sign on your right, turn right and your here, Thanks
NO HASSLE SELLER!!! A++++ Great Price Also :)
the seller was excellent and professional with top quality merchandise
Product was as described by Seller.
Fast delivery, all went well. Thanks.
We love the trailer! Great to work with. No problems! Thanks!
exactly as described. no problems with pick up
Great bargain went for one came home with two, great deals here Thank you 5*****
Very nice to do business with A++++
GREAT Item, Fast, prompt service on added items requested!! OUTSTANDING!!
Nice trailer, nice people to deal with in person
Great to do buisness with,very helpful . I paid he sent the trailer 1000 miles
Great to do business with, highly reccomended.Thanks Again.
What a pleasure doing business with and it is a super trailer Thanks
SUPER SELLER A+++++++++++++++++++++++