MOLINE "2 BAG" 350 SERIES SPIRAL MIXER
CLICK THE LOGO FOR MORE INFO ABOUT US
* Moline Bakery Spiral Dough Mixer Model 352
* Handles 237 LBS of Ingredients
* Total Dough Mix Capacity 384 LBS per Spec Sheet Based on 62% water absorbtion
* Speed HP Low Speed 5HP - High Speed 10HP
* Spiral Speed RPM Low 94rpm High 188 Bowl Speed 18 RPM
* Electrical 220-240 Volts 3 Phase 45 Amps
* Dimensions (approx) Width: 43" Depth: 65" Height: 56"
Feel free to ask any additional questions you may have. We are glad to help with your inquiries.
We guarantee to have all your retaurant / bar equipment & supplies!
Our Warehouse Is Also OPEN To The Public!
We have Everything For the Kitchen But the Chef!
IMPORTANT NOTE: DAMAGE TO MERCHANDISE MUST BE DOCUMENTED WITH FREIGHT CARRIER BEFORE
DEPARTING YOUR LOCATION AND IMMEDIATELY REPORTED TO FREIGHT CARRIER’S "CLAIMS DEPARTMENT".
* Standard packaging for heavy items consists of securing the item to a pallet with metal strapping, black plastic wrap, and/or (depending on item) bubble wrap, and warning labeling, providing significant deterrent to damage.
* Standard packing charges DO NOT include additional protective crating or box construction. These services are available at an additional charge.
* The packing charge does not include having boxes constructed around the items.
* All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or cancellations. Under certain circumstances, L & L Restaurant Equipment & Supply may make an exception and allow a return, cancellation, or approve a refund. However, a restocking fee of 25% of the total price will apply.
* All NEW equipment is sold with the manufacturers warranty only. Warranty issues should be immediately addressed with the manufacturer.
* There are NO WARRANTIES of either merchantability or fitness for a particular use.
* We try to present the item as accurately as possible. The presentation is based on the information available to us and to our knowledge at time of posting. We DO NOT guarantee this information's accuracy.
* In general, food service establishments are known for grease. Some, but not all equipment is cleaned by use of pressure washing and/or other methods. NOTE: We DO NOT disassemble equipment and some residual grease and grime may remain. Despite our best efforts, NO GUARANTEE is made that the equipment you receive will arrive in “clean as new” condition.
* We strive to provide an accurate representation of our products. All equipment is tested and in working order unless stated otherwise in the listing. We do not test any equipment using food products that it is designed for. The extent of our testing is to power up the unit and make sure all functions are working. Please be advised that equipment has been previously used, and products may have dings, dents, scratches, etc. We do clean the equipment to the best of our ability but please do not expect a spotless piece of equipment
We have a large inventory of used and reconditioned restaurant equipment. Please contact us with any other needs you may have.
Any concerns must be submitted to us by email or fax within 15 days of receipt of the item.