output of 8 KW or more, such as the Bobcat™ or Trailblazer®.
Auto-Line™ automatically connects unit to any primary voltage from 208 to 575 volts, single- or three-phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system only operates when needed, reducing the amount of airborne dust/dirt pulled through the unit.
Wind Tunnel Technology™ prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components.
Power Factor Correction (PFC) uses input power more efficienctly, ultimately using less energy.
Starts without high-frequency so it will not interfere with or damage controls or computers.
The plasma arc is created by pulling an electrical arc between an electrode and tip. This process eliminates high frequency by forcing an electrical arc between the two pieces.
The expanded metal mode allows operator to cut grates, chain link fence, and other perforated metals without retriggering the gun.
Protection to extend the life of consumables and the welding torch is enhanced by our post flow circuit that provides shielding gas after you release the trigger.
* Air Plasma Cutting and Gouging (PAC)
Rated Output at 104° F (40°C)
* 25-55 A at 110 VDC, 50% Duty Cycle, 1-phase
* 25-55 A at 110 VDC, 60% Duty Cycle, 3-phase
* 6.0 CFM (172 L/min) at 70 PSI (483 kPa)
* ICE-55C hand-held torch with 25 ft (7.6 m) or 50 ft (15.2 m) cable, or ICE-55CM machine-held torch with 50 ft (15.2 m) cable and remote pendant.
* Heavy-Duty work clamp with 25 ft(7.6 m) or 50 ft(15.2 m) cable.
CLICK LINK BELOW TO SEE COMPLETE MACHINE SPECIFICATIONS