MILLER SPECTRUM 1000 PLASMA CUTTER 907162011
.You can call me at 866-54-7380-7:00PM PT, 7 DAYS A WEEK
Automatically conects the machine to a broad range of primary single- and three-phase, 50 and 60 Hz input voltages without manually linking. Also compensates for voltage spikes and drops within the entire range. Delivering consistent output - All done without removing the covers to relink.
Internal power source cooling system that only works when needed, keeping internal components cleaner.
Internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris... greatly improving reliability.
The plasma arc is created by pulling an electrical arc between an electrode and tip. This process eliminates high frequency by forcing an electrical arc between the two pieces.
Keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in input power + OR -
Protection to extend the life of consumables and the welding torch is enhanced by our post flow circuit that provides shielding gas after you release the trigger.
Auto-Line automatically connects unit to any primary input voltage from 208 to 575 volts single- or three-phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
Patented Ultra-Quick Connect Torch offers the fastest plasma torch connection and removal in the industry.
LVC line voltage compensation provides peak performance power under variable input voltage conditions (176-630 V) for steady cuts and cleaner ending cuts.
Wind Tunnel Technology prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components. Also the Fan on Demand cooling system only operates when needed, reducing the amount of airborne dust/dirt pulled through the unit.
CNC/Robotic Machine Interface is standard on all units, allowing automated control and rapid changeover to mechanized operation.
Starts without high-frequency so it will not interfere with or damage controls or computers.
* Air Plasma Cutting and Gouging (PAC)
* 80 A at 150 VDC, 60% Duty Cycle (230-575 V),
* 50% Duty Cycle (208 V), 3-Phase
* 80 A at 150 VDC, 40% Duty Cycle (230 V),
* 30% Duty Cycle (208 V), 1-Phase
* Compressor: 7.8 CFM (222 L/min) at 90 PSI (621 kPa) MIN
* Torch (ICE-80T/TM): 7.8 CFM (222 L/min) at 70 PSI (483 kPa)
* With torch: 92 lb (41.7 kg)
* ICE-80T Hand-held torch with 25 ft (7.6m).
* Extra consumables supplied. Which include 1 standard electrode, 1 standard tip, 1 gouge tip, 1 gouge shield, 1 extended tip, and 1 deflector.
* Heavy-duty work clamp with 25 ft (7.6m) or 50 ft (15.2m) cable.
List fast. Look great. Sell more. Get Andale Lister!
Use the FREE Counters 1 million sellers do - Andale!
Summary of My Selling Policies
Read my policies on my SquareTrade Seal