MILLER DYNASTY 300DX TIG WELDER 903832012
.You can call me at FROM 5:00AM-7:00PM PT, 7 DAYS A WEEK.
The Dynasty 300 Series combines the advantages of advanced inverter technology with the built-in features of a high-end TIG power source offering you superior arc performance. New! Dynasty's front panel interface has state-of-the-art technology which allows the operator extra set-up capabilities in a compact size machine, and it offers more precise control of output parameters compared to traditional knobs and switches.
250 A at 30 V, 40% Duty Cycle (AC)
200 A at 28 V, 40% Duty Cycle (DC)
90 lb (41 kg), Without Auxiliary Power
106 lb (48.1 kg), With Auxiliary Power
Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P) Welding with DX and LX models
* DX - When the job demands greater control the DX provides pulse on/off, pulse frequency, peak % time, background amperage, initial amperage, initial slope time, final slope time and final amperage conrol
* Single- or three-phase input power
* Portable, 90 lb (41 kg) power source gives you the freedom to easily move anywhere
* Advanced Squarewave arc stabalizes the arc on low magnesium. Continuous high frequency is NOT needed because of the advanced Squarewave arc. Extended balance control allows you to fine-tune the duration of the electrode negative portion of the cycle from 50 to 90%. This provides precise cleaning control and prolonged tungsten life.
* AC frequency control range of 20 - 250 Hz provides control for a focused arc, resulting in better directional control to help produce the desired arc/weld bead characteristics (Click here to view live arc video.)
* Built-in pulser reduces heat input; adds arc stability (DX and LX models only)
* Memory recall stores up to 4 weld procedures per process (AC TIG, DC TIG, Stick) (DX and LX models only)
* Unique Lift-Arc helps in TIG starting
* Auto-Link automatically links the power source to the primary input voltage
* Fan-On-Demand cooling system only operates when needed
* Fan-On-Demand - Internal power source cooling system that only works when needed, keeping internal components cleaner.
* Auto-Link - Automatically links the power source to the primary input voltage being applied (230v-260v 1pz) or (230V or 460V3pz), without the need for manually linking primary voltage terminals.
* LVC Line Voltage Compensation - Keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in input power + OR - 10%.
* Wind Tunnel Technology - Internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris... greatly improving reliability.
* Hot Start - Used on some Stick (SMAW) machines to make it easier to start difficult-to-start electrodes. Used for arc starting only.
* Lift-Arc - Simply touch the tungsten to the work piece...lift...and the arc is initiated instantly and automatically.
* Squarewave - The AC output of a power source that has the ability to rapidly switch between the positive and negative half cycles of alternating current.
* Adaptive Hot Start for Stick - Automatically increases output amerage at the start of a weld should the start require it and prevents the electrode from sticking and creating an inclusion.
The DX offers pulse on/off, pulse frequency, peak % time, background amperage, initial amperage, initial slope time, final slope time and final amperage control.
List fast. Look great. Sell more. Get Andale Lister!
Use the FREE Counters 1 million sellers do - Andale!
Summary of My Selling Policies
Read my policies on my SquareTrade Seal