YOUR SOURCE FOR WELDING SUPPLIES
WELDING EQUIPMENT - SAFETY SUPPLIES
ARCAIR SLICE PACKS - LENCO SPOT
The rugged Bobcat™ 225 is the choice of construction and maintenance/repair sites nationwide. The Bobcat's capabilities go way beyond welding to offer the most affordable, versatile onsite solution available. Just review how these capabilities and options can answer onsite needs for welding, generating power and cutting.
* 10,000 watts of Accu-Rated, Not Inflated generator power. Cranks out enough power for most applications: job site, farm / ranch, or home. 9,500 watts of continuous power.
* New Larger Fuel Capacity. 12 gallon tank can keep the generator running for 14 hours with a 4000 watt load. Exclusive Smart Fuel Tank is designed to minimize the chance of back splash when refueling.
* New and Exclusive! Super-tough Protective Armor with receptacle and output stud covers made from XENOY make the Bobcat virtually indestructible. Other XENOY applications include: automotive bumpers, tractor hoods, lawn mower decks, etc...
* Multiple Process Capabilities. Only Miller provides multiple process capabilities - AC and DC welding - so you don't have to limit yourself.
* Rated #1 in reliability, the Bobcat is the welding industry's most popular choice.
* Choose from the industry's highest quality engines Onan by Robin or Kohler gas and LP engines are overhead valve, quiet, fuel efficient and durable.
* Alternator / Generator Our alternator and generator are comprised of iron and copper to stand up to the challenges of your welding needs.
* Non Critical AC TIG ( AC GTAW ).
* Air Carbon Arc ( CAC-A ) Cutting and Gouging ( 3/16" carbons ).
* Air Plasma Cutting and Gouging ( PAC ) with Optional Spectrum Models.
FA-7.5 Flame Arrestor Fuel Cap ( Gasoline Red ): Lockable for added protection.
Spark Arrestor: Mandatory when operating on California grasslands, brush or forest-covered land, and all National Forests. For other areas, check your state and local laws.
SGA 100C Control with Contactor: The SGA with contactor is required to connect a Spoolmate™ spool gun to CV engine drives like Miller's Bobcat™. Includes 10 ft (3 m) 115 VAC power cable and plug, 6 ft (1.8 m) interconnecting cable, and a 5 ft (1.5 m) gas hose.
Hwy-1000 Trailer: This 1000 lb (454 kg) capacity highway trailer with welded steel tubing frame, heavy-duty axle with roller bearing hubs and leaf-spring suspension comes with jack stand, 2 in (50 mm) ball hitch, fenders and lights.
Spoolmate 3545 Spoolgun 20 ft.: This reliable and economical spool gun provides reach and accessibility, with smooth feeding of aluminum wire. Ideal for light industrial applications, the Spoolmate 3545 ( 200 amps, 60% duty cycle ) includes a 20 ft. weld control / cable.
Spoolmate 3045 Spoolgun 20 ft.: Spool gun for aluminum and other wires. 4 in. spools; .030 / .035 in. ( 0.8 - 0.9mm ) aluminum, steel and stainless steel. Rated at 150 amps, 60% duty cycle with 20 ft. ( 6m ) cable assembly.
All Terrain Running Gear: Two heavy duty 15" and two 10" pneumatic tires with innertubes and a rugged handle provide maximum maneuverability. Not used with LP option.
Flat Terrain Running Gear: Two heavy duty 15" pneumatic tires with innertubes and two 5" rubber swivel casters and a rugged handle makes this perfect for hard flat surfaces.
All Terrain Running Gear w/ Cage: Rugged cage with cable holders protect your investment and is easy to move around the job site. Not used with LP option.
Mounting Assembly, LP Tank: Includes bracket and clamp to mount 33 and 43 lb tanks horizontally, and hose with fittings to converter. Designed for use with Flat Terrain Running Gear, Protective Cage, or by itself. Note; Cannot be used with Gas Cylinder Mounting Assembly.
Mounting Assembly, GasTank: Includes base tray with bottle bracket, vertical support rack and safety chain. Designed for use with Flat Terrain Running Gear, Protective Cage, or by itself. Note; Cannot be used with LP Tank Mounting Assembly.
Protective Cage: Rugged cage w/ cable holders protects your investment of your twin cylinder engine drive. Can be used with Running Gear, Gas Cylinder Mounting Assembly, LP Tank Mounting Assembly or with trailer.
Protective Cover: Heavy duty, water resistant and mildew resistant. Protects and maintains the finish of your twin cylinder welder generator. Note; Not for use with protective cage or running gear.
Flat Terrain Running Gear w/ Protective Cage: Rugged cage with cable holders protects your investment and is easy to move around on flat surfaces.
TIG Welding with Bobcat 225:(Extra)
* Seconday Contactor Kit: Part # 041969.
MIG Welding with Bobcat 225:(Extra)
* Spoolmate 3035: Part # 195016.
* SGA 100C: Part # 043857. or Spoolmate 30A: Part # 130831.
* WC-115A: Part # 137546011 or Suitcase 8 VS: Part # 194890 or Suitcase 12 VS: Part # 194941.
Weld Output Rated at 100% Duty Cycle at 104oF (40oC)
Twin cylinder, 4 cycle, OHV, Industrial Air- Cooled, Gasoline or LP.
Twin cylinder, 4 cycle, OHV, Industrial Air- Cooled, Gasoline.
B & R WELDER REPAIR SERVICE INC.
4412 SOUTHERN BUSINESS PARK DRIVE
Hours : Mon-Fri 8-5 Sat 9-12 EST
Email questions to :
we only accept wire transfers. Please call for our banking info.
Personal checks take 2 weeks to clear