Microseparator centrifuge Manufactured by Bazell Technologies, used for coolant filtration, etc.
Microseparators® are centrifuges designed exclusively for heavy industrial use and years of trouble-free operation. Their proven and rugged design makes possible the separation of process solids from a liquid medium where the specific gravity of the solids is greater than that of the liquid.
Microseparators® are operating efficiently and reliably in the following applications.
* Precision scientific glass
* Decanter centrifuge pre-filtration
* High speed centrifuge post-filtration
* High speed centrifuge pre-filtration
* Wafer sawing and polishing
* 2 HP Baldor motor, 1725 RPM, 208/ 230/ 460 volt , 3 phase
* 1 3/4 gallon bowl volume
* Easy manual residue cleaning (removable rubber liner).
* 304 stainless steel construction
* View manufacturers information at http://www.bazell.com
* This unit looks to be in good condition. It was used in cd-rom polishing application until the factory closed.
Thanks for viewing and please feel free to email () with any questions. Also can be contacted by phone at