Martin Yale 959AF Air Feed Folding Machine The Martin Yale 959AF holds all of the benefits of the 959 Friction, but doesn't have the limitations of the friction feed system's inability to run wet or glossy materials. Features include a maximum sheet size of 14" x 18" and adjustable air controls for both pressure and vacuum to insure exactly the right feed. Although air fed folders have less limitations than their counterparts, they are not a cure all. If there's any question as to which unit is best, feel free to contact us. Stand and counter not included.
* Folds, slits, scores, and perforates documents
* Operates at a variable speed of up to 18,000 8 1/2" x 11" sheets per hour
* Easy set-up for single fold, letter fold, z-fold, double parallel fold, baronial fold, French folds and various customized folds within fold length range
* Adjustable within a fold range of 1 3/4" to 13" on the 1st fold and 2nd fold to allow for customized folds
* Handles sheet sizes from 3" x 3 1/4" to 14" x 18"
* Handles 16# bond to 70# bristol
* Quick release journal shafts facilitate easy set-up for perforating, scoring, and slitting
* Includes one 7-tooth-per-inch perforating wheel and 2 scoring wheels
* Optional 3 and 14-tooth-per-inch perforating wheels and slitting wheel also available
* Bottom feed allows for reload of documents without stopping machine
If you are in Illinois we do have to charge tax unless you are tax exempt then please furnish your certificate of exemption at time of purchase