The Martin Yale 61201 Electric collator is a steadfast, dependable unit with bins that hold up to 174 sheets each. Key features include automatic cycling or foot pedal trigger (standard), accommodation of paper weights from 13 Lb. to 110 Lb. and all steel construction. Secondary features are extremely quiet operation and a speed of up to 240 sheets per minute.
* Assemble 240 sheets per minute at 12 pages per cycle and 20 cycles per minute
* 12 bins hold up to 174 sheets each
* Handles sheet sizes of 8 1/2" x 11" to 8 1/2" x 14"
* Accommodates paper weights from 13 lb. to 110 lb.
* Continuous feed or foot pedal control
12 Bins/175 Sheets of 16# per bin
Dual Mode-Continuous Feed or Foot Pedal Control
115V 60Hz (220/240V 50Hz avail.) UL/CSA approved
If you are in Illinois we do have to charge tax unless you are tax exempt then please furnish your certificate of exemption at time of purchase