Marconi IFR Aeroflex 2026Q 10 kHz - 2.4 GHz Multisource CDMA Signal Generator
The 2026Q is designed to work with a CDMA radio test set to provide a fully integrated radio receiver test solution for CDMA and PCS systems in accordance with IS-97-A/98-A.
* Two tone interference generation for AMPS/CDMA receiver testing in accordance with IS-97-A/IS-98-A
* Combiner output frequency range from 800 MHz to 2.0 GHz
* Provides single calibrated point of reference for the transceiver under test
* Excellent phase noise and spectral purity
* Elimination of additional RF combining or signal conditioning
* High internal isolation of returned signals
* Includes two independent, fully featured 10 kHz to 2.4 GHz RF signal generators
* Very low levels of internally generated intermodulation products
* Single unit solution for CDMA interference testing
OPTION Installed 03 - Hi-Stability OCXO Crystal
Microwave Specialists, Full Automated Capabilities
We repair and calibrate most manners and makes of electronic test and measurement equipment.
* NIST Traceable Calibrations
* We repair obsolete equipment from Agilent (HP), Fluke, Tektronix, and more.
Test Equipment Sales & Rentals
Discounts on all your test equipment needs.
We offer discounts of up to 70% or more on manufacturers list pricing on reconditioned test and measurement equipment from Agilent(HP), Tektronix, Fluke, Rhode & Schwarz, and many more.
* International Orders require Bank Transfer and $30 USD charge for Administrative Processing
* California Sales Tax applies to CA residents
* All items are subject to prior sale
1935 Plaza Real Oceanside, CA 92056