BRAND NEW Lincoln Precision TIG 375 Package K1903-1.
Lincoln offers an extended factory warranty. Go to http://www.lincolnelectric.com/products/extended-warranty.asp for full spec sheets.
* No out of pocket cost for repairs for the life of the extended warranty
* Parts and labor costs are fully covered.
* Repair worked performed by a nationwide network of Lincoln authorized repair facilities.
* Extended warranty program backed by Lincoln Electric, not a third party.
Precision TIG 375 Package K1903-1
The Precision TIG 375 delivers the Power to Perform – setting a new standard in Square Wave Technology. Combining outstanding value-added features and patent-pending Micro-Start™ Technology, the Precision TIG has the widest range of welding current in its class featuring up to 25 more amps of power at 40% duty cycle and a superior low-end. This machine comes standard with full featured sequencing and pulsing controls and power factor correction. Available in both machine-only models or a convenient Ready-To-Weld Package, the Precision TIG 375 is ready to meet all of your welding needs.
• Ready-To-Weld Package Includes: Precision TIG 375, Under-Cooler Cart Water Cooler, Foot Amptrol, Gas Regulator/Flowmeter & Hose Kit, PTW-20 Pro-Torch TIG Torch, Zippered Torch Cover, Parts Kit, Two Water Hoses, Work Cable and Clamp.
• Patent pending Micro-Start™ technology for state-of-the-art low amperage starting: 2 amps DC, 5 amps AC.
• Smooth, controllable focused arc for precision TIG welding performance.
• Neat/organized cable management with integrated torch holster.
• Water-cooled torch connections with no adapters – side mounted to keep out of the way and protected.
• Built-in storage compartment with removable tray for torch consumables.
• Built-in holders for filler rod tubes.
• Built-in Advanced Pulsing Controls integrates TIG pulsing and downslopes controls into the machine.
• Standard power factor correction capacitors save on electricity cost when welding at higher currents.
• Simple, easy to use controls.
• Stick capable with E6010 and E7018 electrodes.
• Reliable under-cooler cart water cooler featuring industry recognized ProCon® pump tucked neat and tidy underneath machine for neat set-up.
• Separate output studs for work cable/clamp and electrode holder allows you to quickly change between stick and TIG welding processes.
• Easily accessible reconnect panel for convenient installation.
• Removable access door for easy spark gap maintenance.
• Reliable, positive locating polarity switch.
• Minimum output control allows user to preset minimum amperage. Aids starting when using large tungstens. Also allows operator to control foot pedal resolution between minimum and maximum amperage.
• Fan-as-Needed™ (F.A.N.) minimizes thermal cycling of internal machine components, minimizes internal contamination when not welding, and saves on electricity costs.
• Automatically switched auxiliary power receptacle runs water cooler only as needed.
• 3 year warranty on parts and labor.
Dimensions (in) HxWxD:49.7 x 28 x 41
Dimensions (mm) HxWxD:1262 x 711 x 1041