Power Arc 5500 Robust Generator / Welder is Two Tools in One!
K1429-9 Power Arc 5500 Robin/Subaru w/Accessories
The Power Arc 5500 is a great idea for home, farm, contractors, maintenance, or business power outage emergencies. You get two great tools in one for double the value. First, maximum AC generator power in a lightweight package – that makes it easy to get auxiliary power where you need it – Fast! You also get 125 amps of AC welding power for many common maintenance, repair and construction projects. Add reliable engine choices and a rugged standard roll cage and you get one versatile tool you can use all year long!
Sizable 5500 watts surge (4000 watts continuous) AC generator power keeps your lights, tools, heaters, sump pumps or appliances running during emergencies or for any project – any time, anywhere!
• 125 amps AC welding output is ideal for 3/32" (2.5 mm) and 1/8" (3.2 mm) diameter electrodes.
• Rugged tube frame roll cage adds protection and many lift handle points.
• Two people can easily transport the Power Arc 5500 where auxiliary power is needed – Fast!
• Lightweight – up to 75 lbs. less than many competitors!
• Single-range output control makes it easy to dial in the right welding setting for your application.
• Circuit breakers provide secure overload protection for the generator and your tools.
• Industry-leading three-year Lincoln warranty on parts and labor.
- Robin/Subaru® OHC (Overhead Cam) Engine
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 21 x 20 x 30
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 530 x 508 x 762
Power Arc 5500, electrode and work cables, electrode holder, work clamp, and sample pack of stick electrodes.
Rated CC AC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
- Robin/Subaru® OHC (Overhead Cam)