Ledco Laminators The Professor 110V Laminator Typical of all LEDCO laminators, the Professor has been engineered to provide years of service with minimal maintenance. It laminates with up to 10 mil film and mounts materials up to 3/16" thick. Its unique self-threading feature reduces the anxiety often associated with threading a laminator. The hot roll design permits simultaneous mounting and laminating using mounting boards with attached overlaminate. Of course, it carries LEDCO?s 2 year parts and labor warranty.
* Variable speed - The laminator operates at any speed up to 15 feet per minute. Thicker films are generally applied better at mid-range to lower speeds, while 1.5 mil film should be applied at mid-range to higher speeds.
* LCD temperature display - Makes it easy to set and maintain the correct temperature. The indicator light inside the heat switch comes on as the machine warms up. At set temperature the indicator light turns off.
* Simple controls - Conveniently placed switches provide a compact, reliable control pad. Icons and international symbols are used for controls and safety warnings.
* Easy threading - Threading can be the most difficult aspect of using a laminator, so the Professor has built in threading aids. Once the upper and lower webs of film have been threaded through the machine, bottom idler threading is automatic when the operator closes the feed tray into it?s operating position.
* Forced air-cooling - This allows laminating with thicker films. Without a cooling system, thicker films will warp or ripple because they are still too hot when they come out the back of the laminator. The Professor has a more effective cooling system than any other machine in its class.
* Ease of cleaning - The silicone rubber rollers of the laminator should be cleaned regularly.
* Attached safety shield - The polycarbonate shield is clear so operators can see their work. It?s fixed to the machine and placed so they?ll naturally put it in the guard position before laminating.? Lamination pressure - The rubber rollers are spring-loaded and preset to ensure correct and even lamination pressure.
* Supply roll tension controls - Supply roll tension is easy to adjust by simply tightening or loosening the tension control knobs on the supply roll mandrels.
* Ease of maintenance - The Professor is made to last. However, some items on a laminator do wear out. Even the high-quality silicone rubber used in the rollers will lose flexibility over time. Extensive use may wear out the rollers, or an operator may cut a roller by accident
* Reverse Switch - Can be invaluable at times to help avoid problems or clear misfeeds.
* 2 YEAR WARRANTY PARTS AND LABOR
If you are in Illinois we do have to charge tax unless you are tax exempt then please furnish your certificate of exemption at time of purchase