This listing is for a LabLine / Barnstead water jacketed auto CO2 incubator.
* Temp Range Ambient +5 to 60°C
* Temp Stability: ±0.1°C
* Temp Uniformity: ±0.25°C
* Chamber Capacity: single chamber 6.2 cu.ft.
* Inner Dims 21" Wide x 21" Depth x 19" High
* Outer Dims 27" Wide x 24" Depth x 34" High
* Retails for approximately $10500.
* Exclusive SMARTGAS® system for accurate CO2 control
* Security password protection of set points
* Water-jacket system for optimum thermal protection
* Easy to read LED display scans between actual temperature and % CO2 level.
* Temperature adjustable heated door keeps inner glass door free of condensation for improved viewing of cultures.
* Keypad programming for fast, easy adjustment of parameters.
* Corrosion-resistant polished stainless steel chamber.
* Dual chamber models come with separate, independent control systems.
* Built-in RS232 port for output of temperature and CO2 data.
* Accessory HEPA filter (99.97% efficient at 0.5 microns) can be easily installed to ensure aseptic cell culture.
* Shelves and supports can be removed and reinstalled without tools for complete decontamination and easier cleaning.
* Microprocessor temperature control – from slightly above ambient to 60°C with thermal conductivity sensor; slightly above ambient to 55°C with infrared sensor – with ±0.1°C control, ±0.25°C uniformity.
* CO2 concentration from 0-20% with ±0.1% control.
* Audible and visual alarms indicate temperature deviations of ±1°C or more, CO2 concentration deviations of 1% or greater, or when incubator door has been left open for more than five minutes.
* Independent hydraulic high limit thermostat protects cultures in case of microprocessor system failure.
* CO2 recovery time to 5% CO2 (98% of set value) after 30 second door opening at 37°C is seven minutes.
This is used, but in excellent condition.
Check out the picture for more information. Feel free to ask any questions. WANT TO REACH ME BY PHONE? Feel free to call me (Trent) @ (toll free) or (cell).