Koolant Koolers KV1500 Industrial Chillers 1.8 HP Compressor - 0.75 HP Pump.
"NEW" - Tested Good With Guarantee.
* Hermetically sealed scroll compressor for dependable, quiet operation
* Manual bypass for adjusting to specific flow requirements
* Durable stainless steel reservoir
* Stainless steel recirculating pump
* Patented high efficiency "K-slope" air-cooled condenser on 3-ton and above
* Integrated air-cooled condenser on models 2-ton & below
* Available in various voltages to match facility requirements
* Vertical air discharge to reduce required floor space & decrease worker discomfort
* Casters included on 1 and 2 ton models
* Pre-punched feet for anchoring or adding casters for models 3000 and above
* Large sight glass for easy tank level monitoring
* Cleanable air filters to protect condensers
* Digital temperature controller for accurate set-point capability
* Efficient and reliable submersed copper coil heat exchanger
* Across the line starters for the pump & compressor & fused disconnect on all three-phase models
* Non-ferrous piping and fittings on all models
* One year Warranty on Parts & Labor
* Six standard model capacities from 1 to 10 tons
* Water Glycol (20 to 50% Concentation)
* 65°F (factory set) Fluid Operating Temperature.
* Punp Pressure Set @ 25 to 35 psig.
* Punp Flow @ 35psi - 9 to 11 gpm.
* Reservoir Capacity 10 Gallons.
* Freon Charge - 4 lbs of R22
* Head Pressure - 180 to 300 psig (Relative to Ambient Temperature)
* Suction Pressure 70 to 85 psig (Relative to Fluid Temperature)
* Super Heat in Evaporator - 14 to 22 psig.
* Low Pressure Switch Setting - in @ 50 psig, out @ 25 psig.
* High Pressure Switch Setting - Out @ 410 psig, Manual Reset.
* Compressor ON/OFF - +/-2° of chiller set point.
All Items sell with 5 days right of return, and 15 days GUARANTEE on all parts and labor.
If in order to comply with our guarantee, we need to refund your money, you will get a FULL refund for the price of the unit...
If you need to make use of the 15 days Guarantee - We will fix, or replace, your unit. In case every attempt to fix or replace it fails, we’ll refund your money.