Kleentec Anti-Freeze Recycler, 25 Gallon Capacity Part Number: KLNAF250
An environmentally sound choice, an economical investment, and a profit making business. All in one machine.
Anti-Freeze Recyclers turn disposal problems into increased profits for fleet operations, dealer service centers, and other automotive maintenance operations!
* Lowest cost per gallon of recycled coolant
* Recycled coolant meets ASTM standards for North American anti-freeze.
* Passed stringent testing and earned General Motors approval for DEX-COOL mixtures.
* Saves the environment, money and creates profit.
* Easiest anti-freeze recyclers to operate; no hoses to cut, easy filter changes, no special wiring required.
* No hot vapors or heating and cooling cycles.
* Durable stainless steel construction provides years of dependable use.
* With the Anti-Freeze Recycler system, you remove harmful particulates and restore anti-corrosion additives. You can reuse antifreeze with the performance of new.
Operation as Easy as One-Two-Three!
1) Simply pour used coolant through the stainer bag into the "dirty" tank.
2) After you reach the fill level, place the output hose into an empty, clean drum.
3) To begin the recycling process, hit start and walk away. The recycling begins through the ultra filtration process and shuts itself oft automatically.
4) Then, simply add Preparal to the recycled batch to restore the proper balance of additives to maintain the anti-corrosion properties of the coolant.
5) Check the freezepoint and adjust if necessary. The recycled coolant meets GM and ASTM standards.
6) Fill through Strainer Filter Bag. Anti-Freeze drained from vehicles is poured easily into the 25 gallon "dirty" tarp through bag type filter in top of machine.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Cleaned anti-freeze is recycled into an optional 30 gallon drum where it may be dispensed through optional R10 Roto-Pump when needed.
- Easy access to filters and gauges.
- Recycled coolant meets GM and ASTM standards when using the AF250 and Preparal.
Overall machine: 36"L x 25"W x 42"H;
Gallons cleaned per hour: 5 depending on the condition of the anti-freeze;
Electrical: 115V, single phase;
See Our Automotive & Shop Products
See Our GPS Products for Auto & Outdoors
Hayes Trading Co offers a variety of Shop Tools, Equipment & Supplies, including air compressors, impact wrenches, transmission jacks, motorcycle lifts, tool storage, welding and more. Brand names include Blackhawk, , DeWalt, FirePower, Ingersol Rand, Lincoln, Miller, Mountain and others.
or click on "Ask seller a question." AP6.0
Shop With Confidence!Hayes Trading Co27W403 Chartwell, Winfield, IL Incorporated In The State Of Illinois Questions: Just send an email to or click on "Ask seller a question." Be sure to add us to your favorites list!
Summary of My Selling Policies
If we make an error in your order, request a return authorization (RA#) from us via email, fax, or phone. We will send you an approval notice for your return.
Any merchandise authorized for return must be new, complete, and in saleable condition.
A copy of our original invoice and the Return Authorization number (provided by us) must be included.
Read my policies on my SquareTrade Seal