This listing is for a Polytron homogenizer.
* Manufactured by Kinematica
* Manufactured in Switzerland
* Power: 115V +/- 10% / 50/60Hz / 750W / 6.3Ae
* List Price: Approx. $4600
Here is a little snip from Kinematica's catalog...
The POLYTRON PT 3100 homogenizer is the result of innovative development work and counts within the POLYTRON benchtop homogenizer systems for the laboratory range "medium" (0.1 - 3000 ml) as the "HIGH END LINE" equipment.
The system PT 3100 with its powerful 750 W PT-MR 3100 drive unit can be equipped with more than 20 different and exchangeable POLYTRON dispersing aggregates according to the rotor/stator principle. Therefore the PT 3100 system offers its user solutions for a wide range of dispersing and homogenizing applications with volumes between approx. 0.1 ml and 3000 ml.
Of course also this KINEMATICA product complies to all mechnical and electrical regulations, especially in regard to product safety and bears the CE mark.
The integrated electronic control unit maintains a constant speed up to the load limit of the drive, which is especially important with a changing viscosity of the product. When this load limit is reached, the electronic overload protection activates. The speed is now controlled to the maximum possible motor load.
The actual speed is continually displayed on the three-digit LED digital readout.
* HIGH END LINE, lab range MEDIUM
* powerful drive unit with 750 Watt
* up to 28 000 rpm and up to approx. 40 m/s tip speed (depending on the dispersing aggregate and the load)
* sound-proof to approx. 72 dB A
* intelligent control with LED display for speed indicaiton
* soft start, overload protection and speed stabilisation
* more than 20 different and exchangeable dispersing aggregates
* connection for programmable RECO® - control unit with RS 232 interface
* three different stand models (H shaped security stand with vessel holder and vessel lift, telescopic stand, ECO LINE stand)
* dispersing, homogenizing, extractions, cell disruption, mixing, emulsifying, suspending
Their spec page is located at http://www.kinematica.ch/4_Lab/PT3100_en.html
This is used, but in pristine condition. Guaranteed to be in proper, working order.
Check out the picture for more information. Feel free to ask any questions. WANT TO REACH ME BY PHONE? Feel free to call me (Trent) toll free @ .