* Machine has 8343 hrs on it
* This is a 1988 model dozer
* Under carriage on this machine is approx. 80%. Pads,sprockets,rollers,chain etc all seem to be in great shape
* 6 way blade in good shape and works well
* This machine starts right up and runs very well, there are no known problems with it
* There is one peice of cracked glass in one of the doors, other then that this is a full EROPS machine
* The seat inside is in excellent shape, not ripped or torn
* This machine is lever steer
* Has 6 way blade, very good for clearing smaller trees or other wooded or thick areas
* Perfect machine for landscaper/excavator looking for a machine to add to fleet or for someone getting ready to build a home. Would be great for farm use aswell.
If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me an email or give me a call at either or (cell) .
Thank you very much for viewing my item and I hope to do business with you, Seth Fenby.