Swing Over Cross Slide . . . . 7 1/2"
Swing Through Gap . . . . . 19”
Distance Between Centers . . . . 40"
Hole Through Spindle . . . . 1 1/2"
Spindle Taper with Sleeve . . . . MT5
Spindle Speeds (16) . . . . . 45 - 1800 RPM
Main Motor . . . . . . 3 HP, 3 Phase, 2-Speed, 230V Only
Net Weight (Approx.) . . . . 1,910 lbs.
· 6" 3-jaw direct mount chuck with top reversing jaw
· Coolant System with Splash Guard
· Hardened and ground gears are featured in the headstock and gearbox
· D1-4 spindle is precision ground for accuracy and supported by high quality tapered roller bearings
· Headstock is constantly oiled during operation
· Gear box gives large threading and feed capabilities with no gear changes
· V-way bed design is induction hardened and ground
· Gap bed section provided for larger diameter work
· Independent lead screw and feed rod
· Spindle actuation control is apron-mounted
· Inch-Metric dials are standard
· Compound and cross slide have backlash elimination
· Adjustable gibs are incorporated in the carriage and slideways
· Tailstock may be offset for turning tapers and includes an inch-metric graduated quill
Supplying Quality Machinery and Tooling for Over 55 Years!!
Feel free to E-MAIL ME or call about any questions, or for information on OUR OTHER PRODUCTS
Member: Machinery Dealers National Association
Hours of Operation: Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. - Friday - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
1311 South Ponca Street - Baltimore, Maryland 21224
Phone or - Fax